TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ploper Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashton Hunt

Unhappy I need help with my Problems - May 24th 2011, 03:13 AM

Ok at the beginning of the year i was put on antidepressants for being down and sleeping all the time. I didnt agree with the idea of this. After being hooked on pills and taking more than I actually needed I got a gf. I knew her for awhile but liked her friend and before we dated i told her i liked her. During spring break i saw no one and the last day i got high and went home to my moms bday party. I thought it was gunna blow over and i can go back and be with my gf. My gfs mom didnt like me so she got grounded for spring break and couldnt be out till she broke up with me, so she did. A week later she told me she still wanted to be with me but couldnt. That weekend she was all over my friend who i knew she liked but i was high and wanted to kill him and kill myself. About a month later i was trying to get over her and was on tons of pills and smoking alot. I started to go for her friend again and still am and i have quit pills but the depression is too much. I really like her friend but dont see us working really and i want her back but she dosnt talk to me cus last weekend she got mad at me being a dick and she told me i only cared about myself and her friend and i really dont know what one i care about more.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Ploper 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Meowwings Offline
Bri;)
Not a n00b

Name: Briauna Hansen

Re: I need help with my Problems - May 24th 2011, 03:42 AM

First off, careing about yourself is not a bad thing. It actually makes you more attractive if you have things in order and have all your ducks in a row, rather than getting high or drugging yourself. It won't help you get girls at all and is probably why her mom wanted you gone. If you get clean and get your life on track, things will make more sense.

Your depression will decrease becaus eyou have lessthings to worry about and you will be happy for accomplishing your goals. And can tell you now that I am going through this. I'm having to start over and micromanage my life in order to fix my grades and family life, though I never did drugs I have depression problems. Friends and family can be your best support base if you tell them what you feel and what you need. If they can truly be there and stop you from doing bad things and keep you on track with working, you will be happy for you. Then you will have a better love life, social life, family life, and be able to depend on yourself

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Ploper Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashton Hunt

Re: I need help with my Problems - May 25th 2011, 04:05 PM

Well her friend got a bf so idk about her anymore cus i dont like the guy. I wish i could talk to my ex now and your right yesterday i got high hoping to help me and it didnt do anything.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Ploper 
Closed Thread