TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Unhappy Im really alone and depressed .. - May 24th 2011, 06:17 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Ill try to say this as nice as possible, There will be alot of text ... BUT I NEED help. I dont know what to do.

Alright .. Im in a big depression, There is not many reasons why or anything like that. Im just very very alone and very very depressed. Sometimes i wake up in the morning. Thinking ...

Should i even go to school?? I usualy chose not to .. I stay home and this computer instead and try to enjoy life. Because i know that if i go to school i will get fucked in every way possible. By that i mean i will just bump into problems.

I have like 300 problems on my shoulders .. Heavy ones too, I cant solve them. I havent been to school for 2 weeks, My grade are shit, I have NO friends, I have no BF/GF at all .. Im just fucking hopeless.

My soul. Literaly my fucking soul feels dead .. Im always so alone and always the guy who noone gives a shit about. Its like a big hole in my heart

Ive tried to get help from people but noone cares. Not even my own mother .... I need help. This depression is fucking me over so hard, I cry every day, Im always alone, I only play games, I have NO social life.

And the worst ... I skip school. But i dont want to. Its the depression. Help me for fuck sakes Ive tried Councelors, Parents, Teachers everything .. Just everything.

Why does life have to be so fucking hard for me?.

Seriously ... If i get no help i am going to suicide, Im not joking to get help faster or anything like that. I will just hang myself. I dont know what to do anymore.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Madeleine Claire

Re: Im really alone and depressed .. - May 24th 2011, 06:35 PM

Hi Hun.. I know things are hard right now, but imreally believe that there are people that care about you. Obviously I don't know your mom so I couldn't understand why you think she doesn't care about you.

What type of big problems are you talking about? If you don't mind me asking.

Have you talked to a doctor about your depression? Maybe, even though you've tried them in the past, you should try another counselor? Just remember that everyone here cares about you, and if you need people to talk to, we'll always be here.

Stay strong, things are gonna get better. <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Grabungo Offline
Average Joe

Re: Im really alone and depressed .. - May 25th 2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMaddie View Post
Hi Hun.. I know things are hard right now, but imreally believe that there are people that care about you. Obviously I don't know your mom so I couldn't understand why you think she doesn't care about you.

What type of big problems are you talking about? If you don't mind me asking.

Have you talked to a doctor about your depression? Maybe, even though you've tried them in the past, you should try another counselor? Just remember that everyone here cares about you, and if you need people to talk to, we'll always be here.

Stay strong, things are gonna get better. <3

Problems such as, Friendships, School stuff. Didnt you read that i was skipping school? Its all because of my depression.

It makes me skip school, I know i dont want to ... But i always have to. Because if i dont i just feel bad while im in school. I know its bad but i cant just force myself to go to school.

It doesnt work that way. The doctor and the counselors told me that " Its not a big problem " however thats just Bullshit.

I know this IS a problem.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Madeleine Claire

Re: Im really alone and depressed .. - May 26th 2011, 07:21 PM

Anyone that tells you it isn't a problem doesn't know what they're talking about then.
Granted, they are doctors but that doesn't mean they know you.
Why do you feel bad if you're in school??
I believe you that it is a problem, but what do you want done about it? I mean..what do you want to solve?
Sorry if that doesn't really make sense, but you know what your problems are, so how do you want them fixed?

Closed Thread