TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Very hurt - June 3rd 2011, 02:35 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am contemplating suicide. I think it is my only option right now. There is so much going on but noone seems to care.

People push me away alot and no one wants to listen all my friends care about is what they are talking about and not me.

I am feeling so alone and upset and unloved by my friends and family.

My parents also keep on hitting me, they wish I never existed. All they care about are my siblings who make it no better because they are always blaming me for everything.

Everyone says that everything is all my fault and that no one cares or no one likes me.

At school theres these girls who keep on bullying me they push me around and call me hurtful names.

I have noone. With everything that keeps on happening I want to commit suicide. Everyone would be happy if I did. They wouldn't have to feel sorry for me anymore.

You have no idea how I have been feeling lately I just think that giving up is the best option I have.

I don't understand why people keep pushing me away. Is there something wrong with me or something??

I feel like crying and I think that everythings all my fault like usual.

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ooobles Offline
N/A
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Very hurt - June 3rd 2011, 04:10 AM

The worst possible thing to do in this situation is to commit suicide. Life is like a rollercoaster. You have your ups and downs. If you hit a really low point, you always will go back up in order to go back down again and so forth. Try picking up an activity that only you know of, and you are the only one to access it. Games are a great way to deal with stress and emotions. Try one of these options if you are into a tad bit of gaming (Google these):

Minecraft

Armor games

Addicting-games

If you have a game console at home try playing a puzzle game like bejeweled

If you have a smartphone buy an addictive game to get hooked on.

Any arcade games can lighten stress Greatly

If you are not so much into gaming try to get your parents to let you go on a bike ride or take a long walk in your neighborhood. Or you could take up a sport.

What I want you to realize are the things that you will be leaving behind. Think about any pets, friends or other things that keep your mind off of normal life. Nothing is wrong with anyone. Everyone is different. Thats A-Ok! If you really feel bad, talk to your school guidance counselor. He/She can awnser and give advice to any question regarding your issue here with me. Nothing is ever your fault unless You know that deep inside.
If girls are bullying you, try avoiding their reactions: Respond to a hurtful comment with: Alright then, ok or another word that assumes you push aside their harsh words and keep going.

"Hey Rebecca! You stink!" You say: "ok?"

Bullies only look for a reaction in their victims facial expression and/or tone of voice.

If you feel like crying, Screaming or feel pent up anger inside; Let it all out on a pillow, or a scrap piece of paper. Crying is a great thing to. I cry all the time over things that don't matter. I feel bad sometimes, but I know that things will get better. I get bullied all the time and I just walk right through them and ignore them. Don't respond with violence on others as then you will likely end up with a demerit or some other form of chastisement. But always...

Remember This:

"Someone always cares for you."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Anatidaephobia Offline
Smile :) You're beautiful!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emma

Re: Very hurt - June 4th 2011, 10:37 PM

I'm sorry that you are going through such a rough time right now sweetheart. You don't deserve this.

Suicide is never a good option. Things will get easier and they won't always be this hard. You are stronger than you think and you can get through this.

I care and will always listen if you ever need anything. I am sure lots of other people care aswell. Everyone here cares.

I am sorry that your friends aen't listening to you. I don't think that this is fair. Maybe if you told them how bad things are they might be there for you more.

I really think that you need to tell someone about your parents hitting you and saying all those things to you. You deserve so much better than this.

Nothing is your fault. Don't listen to them. I am sorry that they are been like this.

noone would be happy if you killed yourself, a lot of people would be upset and hurt. You are more important that you realise.

I agree with what michael says about the bullies, they are only doing it for a reaction. So the best thing to do is try and ignore them. They will get bored soon enough.

There is nothing wrong with you at all. So don't think that there is.

Cryings good and can help you feel better by letting everything out.

Stay strong sweetheart, you CAN do this <3

xxxxxxx Take care xxxxxxx

If you ever need ANYTHING just ask (:
Feel Free to leave me a message anytime:
VmPM

I won't let you close enough to hurt me
help link mentor Live help operator
  Send a message via MSN to Anatidaephobia Send a message via Skype™ to Anatidaephobia 
Closed Thread