TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BoneAndDream Offline
The Metal Guitarist
Welcome me, I'm new!

The bend before the break (vent) - June 5th 2011, 02:30 AM

people=shit.
im so fucking ashamed of my generation and their vanity, greed, and selfishness. they think its fucking armageddon if they dont get their new pair of 100+ dollar sneakers for the month.

90% of guys i know are douchebags. they see people like that on tv and then copy them. fucking brainwashed masses. the people i go to school with have such short tempers. if some poor kid (me) accidentally steps on their shoes they flip out at you and shove you against the wall many times. this is the kind of reaction one could expect if you took a can of gas and poured it all over their stuff and torched it.

i hate the fact that i dont react to these things and just stand there like a stupid fuck. i

one of these days im just going to go psycho on one of those fuckers. i'll grab his collar and punch him in the face repeatedly. then, i'll uppercut him in the stomach and trip him. then, i'll kick him in the face with my 30 dollar sneakers that i'm just fine with and not afraid to get dirty. i dont care if my shoes are dirty, unlike that wannabe "gangsta" faggot.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lupr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: The bend before the break (vent) - June 5th 2011, 03:07 AM

When I was around 14 I used to feel the exact same way. All these assholes, making out that they're more important because they spend stupid amounts on clothes and stuff.
But I would never do anything about it, just rant to my like minded friends. I felt really pissed off because it felt like those fuckers were 'winning'.

However, only a couple of years down the line, when in college, I noticed all these people that were obsessed with themselves and the latest fashion and music, were becoming losers. Because they thought they were the hot shit, the real world hit them like a ton of bricks.

Basically, although at the time these assholes seem to be at the top, it won't stay that way for long, I promise you. I know because I watched it happen. Designer shirts don't mean a lot when your a loser.

So hang in there dude, you don't have to do anything to them, they'll do all the damage themselves. Just gotta give it some time.
Just ignore them for now, and focus on yourself and your friends, because in a few years, you'll be better than all of them, even with your $30 sneakers.

Hope this helps you in anyway at all!

Closed Thread