TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
toxxxic21 Offline
It's Never Too Late <3
Average Joe

Unhappy I feel like such a slut... :( - June 7th 2011, 04:01 AM

so...im 14 years old...not even in highschool yet...and i just had a HUGE pregnancy scare....i feel like such a slut even though ive only had sex with one guy my entire life...i feel like such a slut i hate myself right now because i know all of this could have been avoided if i had just kept my legs closed. he never ever pressured me into having sex...i could have easily said no...but i didnt...and now i hate myself for it...

~whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same~

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: I feel like such a slut... :( - June 7th 2011, 04:05 AM

You're not a slut, and you shouldn't hate yourself for it. We all make decisions in our life that we're not proud of. What's important is whether or not you take these decisions and use them as a lesson for yourself.

There's no need to dislike yourself for what you've done. If it's something you're not proud of, then use it to your advantage. Use it to make wiser decisions in the future.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jayme

Re: I feel like such a slut... :( - June 7th 2011, 04:08 AM

your not a slut, you only did it with one guy who you were in a relationship with. that is very normal actually. I understand that you may feel like you made a bad choice, but now you can change how you act in the future. You can make better choices in the future and avoid further bad feelings. Just accept your past, learn from it, and move on

"One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering." -Ida Scott Taylor

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Heretic Offline
The Architect
I've been here a while

Name: [060191.1723]

Re: I feel like such a slut... :( - June 7th 2011, 05:23 PM

Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of being human. What makes these mistakes important is recognizing if and how we can learn from them. I don't think that anyone would qualify having sex with one person to be "slutty", so try to avoid thinking of yourself in such terms. You're better than that.

I think you're more mad at yourself for saying yes to him and having sex than you are about the idea of what other people will think of it. If you could get help from anyone, be it a friend, the school counselor, or anyone else you trust, I think that it would go a long way for you. You didn't do anything wrong, even if you feel like you did.

Ethos
Pathos
Logos

Send a message via MSN to Heretic  
Closed Thread