TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: kimberly beth

Unhappy Give Me A Good Enough Reason To Stay . - June 7th 2011, 02:18 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

You want an honest answer, OK then. I'm not OK, i haven't been for a long time. As a matter of fact I want nothing more than, even on good days, to end my life. i just wish i was 5 again, no cares, no worries in the world. anything was possible, your imagination had no limits, you believe in fairy tales and happy endings.
I've been trying to keep myself together. But it would be so much easier to just let go .
i know i have friends and family who love me , they just dont get it , y should they blame me for this mess , when there the ones who never helped me .

i carve a cross onto my skin , so God can forgive me whilst i make a sin against myself , as i watch the blood pour down my arm i wonder "WHY ME "

i feel so dead , is it so bad to want out ?

kimbeerly beth
  Send a message via MSN to Dont3verLooseHope  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Give Me A Good Enough Reason To Stay . - June 7th 2011, 02:25 PM

Hey Kimberly Beth,

I'm so sorry you feel so bad lately. I totally understand the upset about growing up, but we all have to do it unfortunatly. I know it's a horrible thing to go out into the world and not have the dream of marrying a prince to have a happy ever after layed out infront of you, but the dream has to change some day. Yes, you have cares, and no, you don't have fairytales, but you have life and oppertunity and possibility and all of those things are just around the corner. You've got years to work out what YOUR fairytale is, and to get to the stage where you have very little to worry about because life is going well for you. One day it will be like that, just keep hoping and looking towards the future with a possitive attitude. It will come to you.

If you haven't already, ask for help from a councellor or someone similar. Professional help will probably do you some good if you're not already getting it, as they will be able to offer you coping methods with how you're feeling and direct you towarda happiness. Not all of life is full of low feelings and lack of motivation to live. One day you'll look back and realise that it was worth living through because things will be better. Just go out and get the help you need to make it that way. It's your life, you deserve to do anything to make yourself happy, even if it means talking to someone that you haven't already spoken to.

If you ever need to talk you're free to PM me. I'm happy to help out as much as I can. I honestly hope you start feeling happier soon, even if it seems like that's not possible, because it really and truely is! Hang on in there, you can totally do this. You've got support here for when you feel people don't understand you. Although perhaps telling them in a different way would help you there.

Take care of yourself,
Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: kimberly beth

Re: Give Me A Good Enough Reason To Stay . - June 7th 2011, 02:31 PM

thanks but ive had depression for 6 years , im on anti-depressants and i have therapy every other week . im finding it hard to find the hope that life isnt that bad yano . .
  Send a message via MSN to Dont3verLooseHope  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
macmac1919 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Melissa

Re: Give Me A Good Enough Reason To Stay . - June 9th 2011, 02:30 AM

Maybe you could try a different medicine or therapist or both?? I was on Prozac and that did NOT work for me so they switched me ti simething else and i'm much better now... Please don't give up now. Things WILL get better.
Stay strong, and i'm here if you want to talk more.

Closed Thread