TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lauraashley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Laura

Completely alone - June 11th 2011, 06:29 AM

Well i'm new to this.... I just really want friends. I've pretty much lost all of mine and now my best friend doesn't even acknowledge that I exist. Most days I just want to end it all, if it wasn't for my boyfriend being around me. But I want girls to talk to and such.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
zucks Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alexa

Re: Completely alone - June 11th 2011, 06:34 AM

I know that feeling. You could talk to me. PM me or add me anytime you need.

"...and I've lost who I am, and I can't understand.."

Here for anyone.. PM me or add me, anything.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: Completely alone - June 11th 2011, 06:35 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I have no friends. I'm here to listen and talk if you ever need me. Feel free to PM me anytime.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: Completely alone - June 11th 2011, 06:36 AM

Well, I'm here if you'd like to add/PM/VM me! I'll gladly help you with anything I can.

And I know how it is to feel alone, but sweetie no one is ever truly alone. Some people might not make it as evident, or vocalize how much they care about and love you, but there's always someone! Keep your chin up and try to keep smiling

Best wishes <3
Nikki

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Kiiaa_Samiii Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Samiii

Re: Completely alone - June 12th 2011, 03:58 AM

I know how you feel,
I have some friens but i feel i dont belong with them, i only have one i talk to.
Im here too if you'd like to talk

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Beautiful_mind Offline
counsellor @ positive mind
Average Joe

Name: chantel

Re: Completely alone - June 12th 2011, 09:19 AM

it's hard when you don't have any girlfriends. Have you tried asking your best friend why she doesnt want to talk to you? Also maybe try and be friends with a new set of girls. Hang in there, if your friendly the others will want to be your friend. maybe talk to your boyfriend and let him know how you feel.
  Send a message via MSN to Beautiful_mind Send a message via Yahoo to Beautiful_mind  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Completely alone - June 12th 2011, 10:48 AM

Laura,

I'm sorry you feel so low a lot of the time, I understand that feeling pretty alone can be tough and often make you feel worse. Ending it wouldn't be a good idea though, and I mean that. If there's any chance that things can get better - which they can - you should surely aim for that instead of the easy way out that really leaves no way for improvment. Taking the harder way may be a struggle, but in the end you'll feel it was worth it because things will be okay one day. you'll look back and be so glad you're reaching out to us right now!

If you want some more friends, could you maybe try looking onto joining some clubs? that way you could meet people with similar interests and get talking to them, and you'll no doubt meet some people that are pretty cool too. Also, if you're looking for some friends here, you can try out the chat room. Or just VM or PM any member, as I'm sure loads of them would be happy to speak to you! You're deffinetly welcome to message me whenever!

I hope you start feeling happier soon! Remember I'm happy to talk if you ever need or want someone to talk to.

Take care,
Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#8 (permalink)) Old
LeftTeenHelp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Talking Re: Completely alone - June 12th 2011, 11:38 AM

Trust me you shoudnt end it all. Look I my parents got divorced when I was 10 I joined an white power gang but realized that wasnt right, 11 years old is an impressional age, did bad things then I still look at with shame, got addicted to bad drugs and was alcholic for 2 years got clean by 12, I got more rebellious and became a crust punk, almost commited sucicide 17 times and started living in abandoned buildings and in the streets for another 1-2 years, by choice ironically i hated ny fucked up mom my parents couldn't afford food let alone a home, I've had 23 bad realtionships all ended because I didn't fit society's mold got screamed at and ridiculed for everything by everyone and now I live in a garage which me and my dad are getting kicked out of in three days. The whole reason I told you this is not for sympathy in fact go ahead and laugh at how dumb I was, but it's too tell you that despite what happend you can find happiness in life, I've cleaned myself up got a job since 14 graduated Devil Pups, Retired Young Marines as Lance Corpral and raised my grades to a 3.8 gpa and last year I met my wonderful financee and we are happy as can be despite me being near homeless. Now I don't know anything else behind the scenes in your life but just remember enjoy the little things, you find that strength comes within

(#9 (permalink)) Old
LeftTeenHelp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Completely alone - June 12th 2011, 11:44 AM

Oh and by the way I know what it's like to be rejected by everybody trust me Ive been a non racsist Tradtional Skinhead since 14 that word "skinhead" doesn't fly well with even the best of buddies, heck I bet I'll get flak just cause I put this here, but just know I got your back and ill be your buddy

(#10 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: Completely alone - June 17th 2011, 10:52 PM

I'm sorry. I feel like that too sometimes. My best friend moved away to be with her boyfriend and I feel like she doesn't even remember me half the time. I feel like she is always too busy living another life because I think about her every day.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
Closed Thread