TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Suicidal, please help. - June 12th 2011, 06:31 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I feel like I want to do it about a week after prom.

That way I could go with out anyone knowing, i care how it will affect my friends but they just move on. It obvously wont effect one of my frineds because she is a hypercrit, My parents have split up and i self halm and i just feel like a massive problem. Everyday my heart sinks i know its all a lie being here and living im not going to do anything with my life. I feel ilike im usless and a waste of space.

I used to think i would get over this i tried to stop self harming but its just made things worse, i do it on my legs now until after prom where I want to OD. i have enough tablets to do it and i just want to get it over with now but i cant because i have to wait until that time its the way i want to go.

Please help me.

Last edited by Loving Linux Penguin; June 12th 2011 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Rewording to fit within TOS

(#2 (permalink)) Old
RadkeLover Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Tyler

Re: I'v Finally Made Up My Mined - June 12th 2011, 06:37 PM

No, there is so much to live for, people love you, people care about you, even if you don't think they do, they really do, if you need to talk PM me

What is love? I lost the meaning long ago.
  Send a message via AIM to RadkeLover Send a message via MSN to RadkeLover Send a message via Skype™ to RadkeLover 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
LeftTeenHelp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Suicidal, please help. - June 12th 2011, 07:10 PM

Trust me you shoudnt end it all. Look I my parents got divorced when I was 10 I joined an white power gang but realized that wasnt right, 11 years old is an impressional age, did bad things then I still look at with shame, got addicted to bad drugs and was alcholic for 2 years got clean by 12, I got more rebellious and became a crust punk, almost commited sucicide 17 times and started living in abandoned buildings and in the streets for another 1-2 years, by choice ironically i hated ny fucked up mom my parents couldn't afford food let alone a home, I've had 23 bad realtionships all ended because I didn't fit society's mold got screamed at and ridiculed for everything by everyone and now I live in a garage which me and my dad are getting kicked out of in three days. The whole reason I told you this is not for sympathy in fact go ahead and laugh at how dumb I was, but it's too tell you that despite what happend you can find happiness in life, I've cleaned myself up got a job since 14 graduated Devil Pups, Retired Young Marines as Lance Corpral and raised my grades to a 3.8 gpa and last year I met my wonderful financee and we are happy as can be despite me being near homeless. Now I don't know anything else behind the scenes in your life but just remember enjoy the little things, you find that strength comes within

(#4 (permalink)) Old
LeftTeenHelp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Suicidal, please help. - June 12th 2011, 07:22 PM

Here I know what it's like to feel that way, I was a bum, I only did it cause I felt useless and depressed my parent split when I was you too and it started most my problems and used to be very vicsous self harming (skateboarding off roofs, starting fight and let them beat me) as well as slamming my head into concrete so I know what that feels like too, know that feels bad, but even through all the crap I'm dealing with now, I'm still happy cause I see if I succeeded my last sucicide (jammed pistol to the head) the bullet woulda killed me but God had other plans I could have missed out on so much in life but here I am, trying to comfort you, maybe my story will change your mind, I got your back

(#5 (permalink)) Old
PurpleMoon Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Billie

Re: Suicidal, please help. - June 23rd 2011, 08:37 PM

Thabk you for helping!

Closed Thread