TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
depresse Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: steph

Unhappy i want to end it - June 13th 2011, 08:33 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I just cant go on anymore. i feel like no one cares no one will listen to me when i need to talk.
ive tried to get help and just keep getting shut down so whats the point of trying any more

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: i want to end it - June 13th 2011, 09:49 AM

Hey there,

I'm so sorry you feel this way and that so far you haven't gotten the help you truely deserve, but I want to assure you that it wont always be like this and suicide isn't the way out. There is always the chance that things will get better, and I know that they will for you just like they have for so many others. I know you said that you've tried getting help and it hasn't gone well, but I think you should keep trying to get some help that will work. You shouldn't be put off by the things that don't help, you should simply be more motivated to find those that do. I really believe you just haven't found the correct method of help yet and so you should carry on looking.

You said that no-one cares or listens. Well this is me caring and telling you that if you ever need to talk I am more than happy to listen to your rants and hand you any advice I feel will help you out. I don't want you to go away and hurt yourself because there are so many things you haven't tried yet and you just need to find out what they are. You can do this. You're strong, I know you are. Please try to hang on in there because life is wonderful once you start living it.

Take care of yourself,
Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: i want to end it - June 13th 2011, 11:34 PM

Hey sweetie,

First off, I'm glad you came here to ask for help. Especially since you feel like no one cares/listens. Let me just tell you (though you may have already noticed) there are a LOT of people on here willing to "lend you an ear" so to speak and who are more than willing to help you through this as best they can. Me being one of them; please don't hesitate to add me/PM/VM/Email me anytime you need to talk. I'm online quite often, and I don't mind at all.

As for not being able to get help, I fully agree with what Hollie said: you may not have found the best way to help yourself begin to recover (therapy, family, friends, or another method) Sometimes it takes a while to find what works for you, but I'm sure you can do it!
Stay strong, and you will get through this,
Nikki

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bayhorse321 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shoshana (Shana)

Re: i want to end it - June 14th 2011, 01:52 AM

I feel the same way deary. I am so sorry.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Crimsonkin Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: i want to end it - June 14th 2011, 03:11 AM

I have felt this way many times in my life but life does go on! Things cant get any better when your dead. Do you really even know what happens when you die? How do you know it will end your suffering?

If you need to talk let me know i and the rest of the Teen Help Family are here for you!

Things do get better in time.
I used to believe that things would never get better.
But after many long years things are looking up!
So don't ever give up!
Stay strong and move on!
Things WILL get better!

Make my day let me help you. PM me anytime

Send a message via AIM to Crimsonkin Send a message via MSN to Crimsonkin  
Closed Thread