TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Help - June 16th 2011, 01:46 PM

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm sick of everything. I thought things would get better after my exams but I'm just so stressed and paranoid and I can't take this any longer. I don't know what to do.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: Help - June 16th 2011, 02:54 PM

Firstly welll done on getting through your exams....It takes time to whined down from them. It is such a pressured and stressful time and has been for months due to build up to exams, revision, coursework and finally the exams. Your brain needs to slowly relax itself and get used to not having to work so hard in pressured conditions.

So I am afriad it is about being patient in letting all those stress emotions completely disappear.

Make sure that you go out and socilise and plan some really nice activities like going to see a film, going to the beach or shopping, something along those lines.

Also set yourself goals like right I am going to read X amount of books. This way your brain will stay in gear enough that you don't completely loose motivation and so that you have a reason to get out of bed.

Also make sure you go outside and excersise this can really stimualte the brain into positive feelings and attitude.

Hope that has all made sense. Take care of yourself and enjoy your summer. Hope you get the exam results you deserve.

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Re: Help - June 16th 2011, 05:18 PM

Thanks.
I exercise every day. I can't sleep very well so I'm up at half six every morning exercising.
I've got plans for tomorrow with friends but I'm so scared because I'm paranoid no one really likes me. I'm a bit anti-social and the whole thing is freaking me out.
And making goals is hard. I'm barely motivated to do anything at the moment. And then I swing down really hard and feel suicidal and I hate feeling like this.

Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: Help - June 16th 2011, 05:41 PM

I know it is hard....maybe right a lost when you are feeling a bit happier...I think if you tell your friends you feel paranoid they could put your mind at rest a little.

About the sleeping if it is affecting your daily life go to your doctors and they can help you with that.

I know it is hard, but keep going and keep fighting. Me and the whole of teenhelp are here for you

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Re: Help - June 16th 2011, 09:28 PM

Hey Hester sorry you're feeling like this. I know its easier said than done but you have to stay strong and beat this shit. It takes a lot of time and effort but it can be done. I know you can do it. Go out with your friends and once you've done that you can use it as an achievement and motivate yourself to do more. You're gonna get through this <3 x

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Re: Help - June 16th 2011, 09:34 PM

But I keep fighting and I just stay like this. I hate fighting it because it never gets better. I mood swing and think everything's fine and then the tiniest thing sets me off again and I just want to die. I want it to end right now.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Re: Help - June 16th 2011, 09:39 PM

You don't honey seriously. God gave us this life to live, we only get one chance so i suppose we have to take it and do whatever we can to get better. There will be light at the end of the tunnel. You have to fight to reach it sweetie. It will be hard but you can do it <3 x

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Re: Help - June 16th 2011, 09:42 PM

I've tried. God damn it, I've tried. On my own. With barely any support. And now I'm breaking.

Closed Thread