TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Feeling hurt and suicidal - June 19th 2011, 02:57 AM

I am feeling suicidal. I want to commit suicide because there is so much going on. I am being bullied by these girls at school. I am being treated unfairly by my parents. I am being threatened by people. The girls at school keep on calling me mean names and they are pushing me around. They also keep on saying that if I tell anyone what they are doing they are going to hurt me.

I am feeling very hurt, sad, unloved, worthless, suicidal and I think that I am a FAILURE and UGLY!!!!!

I put myself down alot and it is hard not to when there is so much negativity going on right now. I have no self confidence. I also think that noone cares and that noone wants to listen to me and that people are just going to push me away.

I want to feel wanted and loved and cared for but I don't. People are really hurting me and I can't handle it so I think I should just give up now. No one believes in me and noone thinks that I can do anything right, all people think is that I can't so anything and that I am so stupid and ugly and who would want to be friends with me.

I feel like crying. I just think that maybe it will help a little bit if I cry. I am really scared of these people because if they find out that I told on them then they are going to hurt me.

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Maloo Offline
Maloooooo
I can't get enough

Name: Lissa

Re: Feeling hurt and suicidal - June 19th 2011, 03:10 AM

All of the people that have responded to all of your threads and private messages are people who are willing to listen and help you. You're not alone

(#3 (permalink)) Old
sono34 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Feeling hurt and suicidal - June 19th 2011, 03:20 AM

Hello.

I want you to know as a girl who went through the same problems that you have gone through, it really does get better. So do not lose hope.

Do you have any adult figures in your life that you would feel comfortable talking with about your problems? Like your mother? I know that you have said that your parents treats you unfairly, but they do love you and care for you, so maybe you can find a time to talk to her about the problems in school and at home. This will bring your guys hopefully closer as it will help her understand and help you.

Talk to your school counselors, they are there for a reason which is to help you. I remember during my high school years, I had no one to talk to so I went to my school counselor and talked to her about everything. It really helped me a lot. They will not tell anyone of your problems nor will they ever judge you.

And as for the people who are threatening you, do not bother with them. You need to do what is right for you and tell authorities at school about what is happening with you as it is not right for you to be treated the way that you are. They need to be punished for their actions, and although that it is a tough decision, it is a necessary step to get your life together.

Please do not lose hope, and I'm so glad that you have decided to talk to someone This is just the first step to a new future.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Re: Feeling hurt and suicidal - June 19th 2011, 03:53 AM

You need to find your reason for living again my darling. I think you've lost it, and you need that vibe back.

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#5 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: Feeling hurt and suicidal - June 20th 2011, 02:19 AM

That's just the bullies talking, dear.

No matter what happens, you are not stupid and ugly, no matter what you feel you are. Someone is out there -- probably many someones -- who, even if they're not telling you at the moment, thinks you're smart and beautiful.

I find this principle helps: You are only what you make yourself out to be.

Have no clue who said that, or even if I came up with it so long ago I don't remember, but it's true. If you think you're stupid and ugly for a long enough time, you'll eventually end up that way. But right now, you are beautiful and smart, and you just need someone to help you realize it.

If there are bullies at school, tell a counselor. I know it's difficult, but it can help immensely. The worst part of it, I swear, is when they bring in the bullies, when you sit down and tell them everything that happened, and you get to watch the bullies look afraid -- of you, of the people who are listening to you, and not to them.

A parent or guardian can also really help you in this. Just talk to them about it, get a second opinion from someone who's always been there for you, even if it doesn't seem like it: They'll tell you the same thing I did, and maybe even run their mouths off at the school board or something if you don't get justice from what's happened to you.

Just don't commit suicide, or allow yourself to think about it. Don't start self-harming, if you haven't already.

Just choose: Sit there and cry, or lift up your eyes, glare at the idiots who bully you, and tell them to shut the f*** up before you and a friend turn their eyes into a mess of black and blue and mascara. And don't let them catch you alone; and if they do, pick up a rock and knock them in the head with it. Take karate classes or something, and completely surprise them.

And if they're talking bad toward you, then just lift your chin and walk off. And if they follow you, simply go about your day and don't listen to them. And if they touch you, break their faces and bust their bones.

But pick them back up when you knock them down. Offer them a hand up, and you might make a new friend. Remember that the only reason that they're being mean to you, most of the time, is because they're jealous of you, and they secretly want to be like you, but can't because their lives are miserable. They secretly think you're beautiful and they're jealous of how smart you are. They probably need a friend just as badly as you do; that's why it's so important to pick them back up after you give them a black eye, break their nose, bust their lip, et cetera.

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

Closed Thread