TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Infinitely Us Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Taylor

My Story - June 20th 2011, 06:48 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have been keeping this story inside me for a very long time. I have not told anyone this story because it has always been hard for me too. I have been sitting her for a long time, deciding whether I should tell my story, or should I just keep it inside me forever. I choose to share it, but please don't judge me like everyone else has. This is my past, not my present or my future.

They say hate is a strong word, but I didn't care. I hated everyone and everything. I hated me and the world I was in. I was alone, quiet, shy, disliked and bullied. I thought about running away, and even suicide. I hated how everyone treated me, like I was nothing. Just the girl who sat in the back of the classroom. I loved being alone because I knew nobody could make me mad.

When I was younger, I thought I was adopted. I was nothing like my family. I fought with everyone in my family. I was not the best student in school because I thought if I was a nobody, then what's the point of trying to impress people? I was a horrible daughter, sister, cousin, niece and more. I lied, I never followed the rules and I didn't care about anything.

Then I got into middle school and then it got even worse. I had rumors made about me, drama, fought with parents about twice a day and more. I tried looking to the good side, but there wasn't a good side, until I meet my best friend. Then when we started becoming more and more close, it seemed like all my troubles and worries went away. I was a somebody.

Then my second year of middle school came around and everything seemed perfect. Until I noticed that my best friend had changed, my grades were slipping and I had to go to therapy. I went to therapy 3 times a week. I started to hate everything again and I started thinking about suicide. Then more rumors and drama came along that I could not handle. Everyone though I was crazy and a liar, even my best friend. So there I was, alone again. I fought with my parents again and it seemed like no one understood me. Everything and everybody got on my nerves all the time. It never stopped. It looked like things would not get better...

But now, I am back on top. My grades are great, I love being with my friends and family, I am not adopted and more! And I don't go to therapy anymore. I am a dancer and a soccer player. I will be going to high school in September and I can't wait. My best friend, is still the same way as she was when we were in 7th grade. I don't think she will change because we are slipping away from our friendship that was so strong, but I guess it wasn't. But then I realized a couple days ago, that I don't need her to be happy. All I need to be happy is my family, friends, soccer and of course dance. About a month ago, I meet this amazing girl on Facebook and we are completely the same. Although our story isn't exactly the same, I know what she's been through and she knows what I've been through and we are here for each other. I know she won't judge me(: I love you twinney!<3

And that's my story, and if you want ot judge me, go ahead. But I am happy with who I am and what I have overcome. And my friends always wonder why I am so good at advice, but what they don't know is this story. So this is me, take it or leave it because I'm not going to change for you or anyone else. I am happy for who I am.<3

*Message me anytime whenever you need advice and someone to talk to!*

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
samantha:)x Offline
ASmileCanHideAMillionTear s
Not a n00b

Name: samantha

Re: My Story - June 20th 2011, 07:10 PM

Thats so sweet, im really happy for you that your enjoying life much more. Im here for you too just PM or Wall post me and I'll reply x

It serves a lot of functions in my life. I use it as a way to punish myself, I use it as a way to medicate myself, I use it for the tension release when things get too strong or too built up. –ditto

Faking a smile like always

- Pm me if you need help or a friend xx
  Send a message via MSN to samantha:)x  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Infinitely Us Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Taylor

Re: My Story - June 20th 2011, 08:13 PM

Thank you! I just thought why keep bringing myself down when I have so much to go for in life(: And if you ever need a friend, I'm here to.

*Message me anytime whenever you need advice and someone to talk to!*

Closed Thread