TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
merlen333 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: matthew

I just dont know... - June 21st 2011, 07:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I Recently went through alot and it's really a long story...but..I feel so left out and alone...so..rejected.......I feel like if i killed myself the world would do better without me.....I dont really know....what to do.....I just feel like im only really talkin to myself...I feel like no one ever listens to me... I nearly gave up the fight a few times....

...Does anyone in this world care for me and will listen???

Last edited by merlen333; June 21st 2011 at 07:55 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
pixietheangel Offline
i give advice xx
Not a n00b

Name: pixie

Re: I just dont know... - June 21st 2011, 06:13 PM

I care for you and i am here and prepared to listen. Absolutley <3 You sound like an amazing persona nd you shouldnt punish yourself for the way society and the world have made oyu feel but you shouldnt punish the worl either(if that makes sense)

OK so i love you, you sound amazing, i am here to help you all the way ok? <3

can u tell me what happened to make you feel that way?

i unserstand you completley and atm i feel the same way. sort of worthless, ill nevr get to who i want to be (perfection wise) and no one would miss me. BUt thats not true, be it familly, friends, teachers, people will know you ahve gone. If you dont refrain from suicide for yourself , think of the people it would hurt, your parents perhaps? it will do alot of damage.

things you can do:
@when your feeling suicidal, like if your like me you will get sort of waves? nights? ring a friend , go on facebook, pm me ,. anything. It helps to write down the feelings it makes it easier to face. when its in your ehad everything is sort of put of proportion.

@Listen to inspiration songs like "keep holding on" from glee, "perfect" by pink, Selena gomez "who says" <3

@ take up a new hobby to make u feel liek your good at something, give you soemthign to focus your energy on.

@ distract yourself , tv, computer, writing, singing, make a youtube video? start a thread? go on childinline-ive found that you can do an online chat like msn 121 to a councellor-they cna be really good try it! <3 , soemthig that allows you to express yourself xx

hope i helped <3 please dont do anything . another wya i think about it is if a murderer came into your hosue how would you feel? or if u were diagnosed with cancer how wud u feel? sometimes it seems ok when its oyu but if u wud be scared or like feel liek your lfie is nearly over then you dont want to comit suicide, oyur confused -which is great becvasue its easier to solve x

Change the voices in your head,
make them like you instead

Closed Thread