TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Strife Offline
Average Joe

Weak - June 30th 2011, 09:59 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've been trying to just go on for so long, but it's getting very difficult to see any point in it. I've slipped up with cutting four times already in the last two days, and I still want to do more. It's the only thing that really seems to make me feel better, feel alive. I just don't know what to do anymore. :/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
you are perfect to me ❤
Average Joe

Name: Celine
Location: My own little world where the only thing that can hurt me is myself

Re: Weak - June 30th 2011, 10:26 AM

Hey

The fact that you are still trying to go on just proves how strong you are. You are not weak, so don't even begin to think that. Everyday that you keep trying just makes you stronger and stronger and one day you will succeed and overcome what has left you feeling like this.

There is always a point, we may not always see it but it is there. We just need to find it. It may be one of the simplist things, but it is still a point, YOUR point. Everybody is here for a reason. That reason is not always clear but as we journey through life we find it and it.

Cutting can become a vicious cycle that's hard to break. The sooner you try to break it, the better. I understand that you have tried to stop but that you have slipped up. That's ok, we all slip up at one point or another. It's part of what makes us stronger. Have you tried using any alternatives? Some good alternatives can be found here : http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-s...ves-self-harm/ . Not all of the alternatives will work for you but there will be some that do. Don't give up until you find the ones that work for you.

Have you tried talking to anyone about how you're feeling? Maybe you could talk to a friend you trust or an adult you trust or maybe you could even ring a Hotline. Some useful Hotlines can be found here : http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f3-general/t22-hotlines/ . The person that answers your call will always do their best to help you and you will never be judged for anything you say.

I hope I've helped.
Lots of love,
Celine

and in that moment, I swear we were infinite

Closed Thread