TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BoneAndDream Offline
The Metal Guitarist
Welcome me, I'm new!

it's all winding down to nothing - July 2nd 2011, 05:05 AM

life sucks. people suck. pretty much everyone i know in real life is either a douchebag or a shallow bitch. they're all maerialistic fuckers that only care about what super expensive sneakers theyll buy next week. and the week after that. they're brainwashed by the unstoppable juggernaut that is the mainstream media. everyone is the same. they watch the same tv shows, wear the same clothes, have te same haircuts, listen to the same music. its sickening.

any of you seen one of the new south park epsodes, where everything starts turnng to shit for stan? like when people talk to him he just hears shit, things that are supposed to be good like flowers and the sun look like actual shit to him. his parents divorce and he moves. and the show ends with his dad driving away from the house with a for sale sign on it and sadly looking back at it in the mirror. then stans in bed staring at the ceiling. no "we learned something today". and fleetwood mac ladslide was playing the whole time and it was so sad. i guess i feel a connection because this happened to my family recently.

wow i mean fuck i dont even see my dad anymore because he's fucking crazy. thats a whole like 5 other paragraphs to explain and i wont get into it.

its just all crumbling. the economy is fucked and my mom barely has enough money to pay the bills. she says "we have to tighten our belts". my belt of everything else is so tight its nearly slicing me in two. everything is going on a downward spiral and all i can do is keep watching and see how this big fucking mess of a movie ends. and i know it wont end well.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Theres always someone. <3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Nikki

Re: it's all winding down to nothing - July 2nd 2011, 05:47 AM

Hey there sweetie,

I'm sorry to hear things are so rough for you right now. And it sounds to me like things have felt like they're just piling up more and more. I know what that feels like.

In response to everyone you know in real life: it sounds to me like you should try and seek out some new people to hang around with, and ignore all the asses who only care about money. I know it's hard to do, but it's not impossible!

Second, the situation with your family. I know that's gotta be tough, and unfortunately I don't have much advice I can offer here that'll really be of any help. I do understand where you're coming from when you say everything feels like it's in a downward spiral, but try not to give up hope! Things can get better, even when it seems unlikely.

That's about all I can say, asides from please please don't hesitate to Pm/Vm/add me if you ever want/need someone to talk to - I don't always have advice I can offer but I'll gladly listen! (and believe it or not, just venting can help loads!)

Take care,
Nikki

♪♫"The mirror only shows
The shell of what's below
You can't go on suffering
The illusion of control
It's time for letting go
You can't go on suffering
And now you know
Now you know"♪♫
'Now You Know' - 2Cents
Things get better.
Always keep fighting.
❤Feel free to PM/VM, or add me if you ever need a friend, or someone to talk to. I'm online quite often.
Add me on FB <--- apparently this is my creeper face.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Madeleine Claire

Re: it's all winding down to nothing - July 2nd 2011, 09:24 PM

Hey...

I'm really sorry that everything is like that for you right now.. I actually did watch that episode of South Park and it was really sad, and I can understand that you feel that way. I agree with Nikki, you should find other people to be around. Also, I know this may seem difficult, but don't be so quick to judge people. They were raised thinking certain things, thinking that they need those shoes and whatever. Not everyone can be as strong as you are, because you obviously are.

As for the stuff with your family, I'm sorry about your dad, I know how it can be to have problems with your parents. Just remember not to lose hope, ever. I know that sometimes things seem so bad that there's no point, but you're strong enough to make it through all of this. You're going to and it's going to be okay in the end.

If you ever wanna talk you can PM. Just remember that you are a really strong person and even though things aren't going very well, it'll get better.

<3

Closed Thread