TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
GilTheParawhore Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gil

Exclamation My life became a chaos! Help. - July 6th 2011, 09:28 AM

I just don't know what to do, my life is so confusing:
I like a girl, but I'm trying to forget her, though it's hard. A girl who likes me is always pushing me in that direction, but she's got other intentions, I know. The girl I like likes another guy, but he doesn't give a fuck about her. I think I'm also bissexual, so I chatted on Facebook with a guy that seemed nice and lives next to me. He doesn't seem like a paedophile, but I'm not very sure about it. I'll date him in order to forget her, cause I just don't know what to do at all. This is really fuckin'weird, at the moment I'm questioning everything about myself. I can't take this anymore, and I still have scars from the bullying I suffered the last year, my parents' troubled divorce, and specially from peer pressure: My mother is always pushing me to go to MedSchool, and I want to go too, my actual dream is attending an Ivy League School (that means studying abroad, 'cause I'm Portuguese). Help me!!!!!!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Madeleine Claire

Re: My life became a chaos! Help. - July 6th 2011, 02:07 PM

I'm sorry about everything going on.

As for the girl situation, if you know that it's not a good situation then you should try to forget about her, which I know can be hard. Tell the girl pushing you in that direction that you know she means well (maybe..) but you don't need her help with it.

You shouldn't date someone else just to forget a crush, I mean it can help but eventually it's something that you're gonna have to do on your own. If you're not sure about him being a pedophile either, then it doesn't sound like the best situation. Sometimes you just have to tough it out and be single for a while. There are times when we do have to stop and question things about ourselves, that's okay, there's nothing wrong with you for wondering who you really are.

I'm sorry about your parents divorce, I'm sure that was hard for you. If you want to go to an Ivy League school then take the steps to get there, you want to go to Med School, so that sounds like more good natured pressure than anything.

I hope that helps.

<3

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
GilTheParawhore Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gil

Re: My life became a chaos! Help. - July 6th 2011, 03:55 PM

Maddie, thanks for everything! It was really nice to hear you, at least one person in the world understands my problems I will follow your advices, 'cause I just wanna get out of this stupid moment I'm living in Yeah, being single...I don't know, it was usual for me, but now I really feel like having someone next to me, I don't know why....I'm really glad you heard me, there is life in this planet. God bless you. <33

Closed Thread