TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy I can't take this anymore..... - July 13th 2011, 03:36 AM

I can't take this anymore. Everything that is going on is so stressful to handle. I think that I should give up. I am having suicidal thoughts. I have thoughts of ending my life by cutting. I think that it would be the best option I have right now.

I feel really unloved, worthless, and lonely. No one will listen or no one cares. Everyone just wishes I was gone.

I can't handle the abuse or threats or bullying anymore by people. Some of these people are supposed to be my friends!! They are bullying me and threatening me. The abuse is getting to the point where I can't take this anymore. I am really scared because some people are threatening me by saying that if I tell anyone what they are doing they will hurt me.

If I end it now then everyone will be happy and all of my pain will go away. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I really don't know if I can make it that far. The thoughts of suicide that I am having won't go away.
I am trying my hardest to deal with them but it's not working so well.

People keep on pushing me away and no one wants to listen. Everyone just ignores me. I feel like I am all alone.

If I cut then all the pain that I am going through will go away and it will make everything better. It just seems that noone wants me around. . I can't take any of this anymore!!

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Re: I can't take this anymore..... - July 13th 2011, 03:56 AM

Ending your life isn't going to help anything. And not everyone wishes you were gone..not by a long shot. Why do you think I'm responding to this right now? I think you're lovely and I can't wait to see what you end up being in life. You have to drop these people. I've told you this before..you HAVE to let them go from your life. Your pain won't go away by suicide..your pain will just be seen in other people. You're not alone. And you'll make it. And don't let SH be an option..it's just an addiction, not an option. Feel better

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#3 (permalink)) Old
bnwhite Offline
Average Joe

Name: Brianna

Re: I can't take this anymore..... - July 13th 2011, 05:23 AM

I just want you to know that you are not worthless or unloved. You are cared for so much, just by the people on this site. And we don't want you gone. And I'm sorry to hear that your "friends" are bullying you like this, but if they're doing all of that, they aren't your friends. I hope you know that you really aren't alone in this. We're all more than happy to help see you through this. We want to see you win this battle because we know you can do it! But cutting isn't going to help any of this. It has this way of making you feel so much better, but it just sucks you in and doesn't help anything. I hope things look up soon. PM me if you ever need anything.

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life." --John Lennon

"What matters isn't that you fell, but that you got back up. No matter how many times it takes, it's that you get back up. We fall down and all isn't lost." --Renee Yohe

(#4 (permalink)) Old
LittleMiss Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Christine

Re: I can't take this anymore..... - July 13th 2011, 11:12 AM

Sweetie, we don't want you to do this because we care for you.
I know this seems hard but you're stronger and better than all those people!

Don't end it, you have so much to live for! You're healthy, smart and you have endless potential!

Happy to talk about anything and everything.
Send me a message any time, my proverbial door is open

Laughter is the best medicine
Q: What's the difference between a surgeon and God?
A: God doesn't think he's a surgeon.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Nicolette Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Nicolette

Re: I can't take this anymore..... - July 14th 2011, 02:39 AM

you should know by now that you have lots of people on here willing to help you and that you're not thought of as useless, there's plenty of people on teenhelp who will listen to you and help you through your struggles. You really need to walk away from those people in your life whom are supposed friends and are causing you these negative thoughts and feelings.

"When it comes down to it I let them think what they want, if they care enough to bother with what I do then I'm already better than them." Marilyn Monroe.
  Send a message via MSN to Nicolette Send a message via Yahoo to Nicolette  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Kristen♡ Offline
A puzzle in the making
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kristen

Re: I can't take this anymore..... - July 14th 2011, 03:01 AM

Y o u are worth so much more than that, sweetie.
Remember that whenever you're feeling down.
You have so much going for you <3

I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.
And maybe we’ll never know most of them.
But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from,
we can still choose where we go from there.
We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.

PM|VM|EMAIL
Colyn Riley ♥

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
bayhorse321 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shoshana (Shana)

Re: I can't take this anymore..... - July 14th 2011, 05:40 AM

I didn't read the other posts so I am not sure if I am repeating...

Listen, my dear, you are so much better than this. You are stronger than you think. I can see it within you. Please, please hear me. You can beat this. I know because I am going through the same thing. My old babysitter use to threaten me if I told on him for stealing from stores. honestly if you are in danger, I would talk to an adult or someone you can trust. A friend is someone who is there for you and their love is unconditional. They aren't people who threaten you, NO MATTER WHAT! You are not worthless. I can tell you that I have the same thoughts about myself a lot. I am fighting this and you can to. Please don't give up. Fight! What is worth living for in life is worth fighting for. You can do this. Please hear me my friend. It would affect me greatly if you did this.

PM me when you feel like this please. I will always respond to you.

Closed Thread