TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AnnaTeo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I hate summer - July 17th 2011, 02:53 PM

Hello. I am not exactly sure if this thread's place is here, but figured that someone will move it if I didn't get it right. So, first of all, please excuse my English because it's not my native language and I'm still working on it =)

I should get on the point now. I hate summer. I really hate it. Don't get me wrong I like not having to study and all of the school work. I enjoy holidays with my family also. It's just... Today I woke up at 1PM. Yesterday I woke up at 2PM. Summer is like the weekends - it reminds me that I don't have friends or anyone to care about me. My
supposedly "best friend" is MIA as always. She is not online and she doesn't pick up her phone... Even if I leave her 30 messages she would never call me back. She tends to disappear during the weekends. As for summer... you can't find her in the country. She often tend to ditch and forget me. Other than her... I have this other friend, but with her the situation is a bit complicated. And even she has other friends to go out with and have fun. I don't have anyone. You want to know what I do in the weekends? Noting at all. I am on the computer from noon (cuz that's when I get up) till late at night, sometimes stalking people in Facebook. I don't have anyone to go out with. And because I'm so stupid I expect of people to remember I exist.

So.. it's summer. And my daily routine goes something like this - I wake up at noon, I do noting... stay up late online and than go to sleep. And that's every day. I tried at
least getting up earlier. It didn't work. I don't have a reason to get up in the morning. Why to do it when I know that there isn't anything to do at all. It's better to sleep. At least I am not thinking how stupid life is. Why everyone else has friends and I don't? Why everyone else has a great summer and I don't? I want to cry. I feel that I don't live. I just exist. And where is the point at that?!

Of course I
don't have the guts to kill myself. And honestly I think suicide is the most selfish and stupid thing anyone could do. But... I can't see the meaning of my existence. I feel like such a loser.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I hate summer - July 17th 2011, 06:12 PM

you arent a loser. things can get better

i think that you should join some clubs outside and get to meet new people and stuff. there you'll meet more people for you to have happy memories together. stay strong! we all love you we'll always be ready to support you too.

things will get better. happiness is coming

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
NevermindMe Offline
The Straight Edge Sniper
I've been here a while

Re: I hate summer - July 17th 2011, 07:51 PM

I agree. I feel the same way, it's just a reminder everyone's forgotten about me. You know what though, it's not your fault. It's everyone else's fault for not apreciating you for how amazing you really are. If they don't value you, it's their loss. You deserve to be apreciated, and if they don't then screw 'em.

- Justin

"Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail, upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick, erase it,
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it,
Load it, check it, quick, rewrite it"
Technologic

Closed Thread