TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Having a bad day - July 19th 2011, 12:15 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have been doing really well recently I have been mostly happy and like hyper happy. I have been feeling mega happy for about 1 month now.....
In this month I have had a few urges to self harm, bindge etc, but I haven't as I stop think and realise I have no reason to...as I am really happy.

However today I am having a really bad day. I didn't have a good nights sleep. I couldn't get to sleep, then when I did I kept waking up.
This morning I have been packing for tour as even though I'm not going till 2am Thursday morning I know that tommorow due to nerves as I am not good when travelling my OCD will be really bad so I am packing today to keep my OCD to a minimum. Anyway I haven't felt excited about the tour at all today...I feel really low and I don't know what to do with myself...I have eaten very little practically nothing and now I have an urge to self harm and I can't tell myself no cause I am actually low and not happy....

I just feel numb and want to crawl into bed and hide.

I don't know what to do....how do I get out of this mood and after trying all SH distraction techniques none of which have worked how do I not ruin 5 months and 22 days of self harm freedom???

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Having a bad day - July 19th 2011, 05:18 PM

just remember a bad day is just that. a bad day.. nothing more.

and remember that your happiness is something that you deserve and also remember that things have gotten better so far, and that a bad day in so many months is no reason to be sad. We all love you and care for you! stay strong!

we're always ready to support you! talk to me/us anytime . we care for you so much!

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread