TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Katley Offline
<3 <3 </3 <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kat

I need a break - July 24th 2011, 06:25 AM

Oh God...

someone help me please. I dont know what COULD help me right now... I cant keep myself from this. I wanna die. I couldnt pull it off, i couldnt. I just want to be dead.

i need help. I think im bipolar. But i have no way to get it. but i need it.

maybe this will give me courage to get help.

please pray for me, or make a wish for me. Please... I need everything i can get. And i cant get out of this...

I wish i could pick something. you know? suicide, or happiness. But neither work for too long. I dont have suicidal thoughts long enough to finally give in, and i dont have happiness long enough to be, well, happy. I just wish i didnt have this issue.

i did research, and well.. i just think that this is my problem. Sigh....

just give me a break world. Give me a break MIND. my MIND is my problem. Give me a break....

Just rise above this
Kill them with your kindness
Ignorance is blindness
They're the ones that stand to lose

'Cause they don't even know you
All they see is SCARS
They don't see the ANGEL
Living in your heart

(#2 (permalink)) Old
jaii Offline
Not a n00b

Name: sophie

Re: I need a break - July 24th 2011, 11:09 AM

its great that you know u need help, many people dont understand that. and i think you should sleak to you giadance counciler, or even just your mum or doctor, they will definatly help you, and you can get past the mixed up feelings,
hope i was some help to you,
you will get better.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: I need a break - July 24th 2011, 11:57 AM

Hey Sora, you say you don't know what could help you and it sounds like you're feeling pretty stuck right now, stuck between feelings of depression and suicidal thoughts and happiness yet neither is around long enough for you to be able to work out what it is you want. But one thing that is clear from your post is that you want that help. Yes, you want to die but you also know that you need that help. If you're thinking about suicide then surely it's worth trying to get that help? Suicide is the option you turn to think about when you've exhausted every other path and posibility. When you've got nothing left to give and you've tried to get that help. Let yourself try first. You've posted here which is great and there'll be people here to listen to you throughout but it sounds like you also need that professional help. Do you have a counsellor? If not, how would you feel about talking to your doctor, and finding out what help they can offer you? I understand that it isn't an easy thing to do to reach out and ask for that help but it sounds like you've reached a point where you're able to recognise that you need it and there are people who are there to help you. But in order for them to be able to you need to let them know that you need it.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
James Moriarty Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: James Moriarty

Re: I need a break - July 24th 2011, 01:31 PM

Heyy Sora,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this, and I'm sorry you feel so unsure about things. I'm gonna' make your mind up for you though, because suicide is never the right option. Whatever it is that is going on, you can get through it and it does not, in any way, involve death. I would seriously recommend you talking to someone about this though, it sounds serious because it's potentially threatening your well-being. Talk to someone and ask them for help - it will benefit you and hopefully get you upto where you need to be in terms of a mood. Nothing has to be this way forever, there are people out there willing to help you who will do that quite happily. You're not alone, remember that. Try to keep yourself happy by thinking positively. It can be hard but it helps, so tell yourself you can do this and you will be in a better place.

Keep your head held high,
Hollie.

In a world of locked rooms
The man with the key is king.
And honey
You should see me in a crown
Tumblr

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Katley Offline
<3 <3 </3 <3
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I need a break - July 24th 2011, 09:53 PM

sophaa- I do know i need professional help... i just cant really get it

Ellie- yes, exactly. Im so confused and so mixed up. i want to get help, i really do. I just lack courage. I really need courage... but i dont have it. :/ im gonna try to talk to my mom and see a doctor, but im scared to do even that... the looks on their faces :// but i will try. I will try

Hollie- Always trying. Thank you

Thanks all for responding and listening

Just rise above this
Ignorance is blindness

All they see is SCARS
They don't see the ANGEL
Living in your heart

(#6 (permalink)) Old
bayhorse321 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shoshana (Shana)

Re: I need a break - July 24th 2011, 09:55 PM

Sora!!!! I love you best friend. You are so amazing. I am praying for you.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Katley Offline
<3 <3 </3 <3
Junior TeenHelper

Re: I need a break - July 25th 2011, 05:57 AM

Thanks best friend I love you so much too! im working through this I wanna call you tomorrow, if i can. Im working from early to 3... so yeah. maybe at some point after that.

my mom took it calmly. but she doesnt think there is anything SERIOUSLY wrong, when i know there is. Sigh, ill find a way out of this.

Just rise above this
Ignorance is blindness

All they see is SCARS
They don't see the ANGEL
Living in your heart

(#8 (permalink)) Old
bayhorse321 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shoshana (Shana)

Re: I need a break - July 31st 2011, 06:07 PM

There is something more. My mom well you already know. You can do this dear. Stay strong and know that you are not alone because I am always here for you!!!

Closed Thread