TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
e228p Offline
Not a n00b

Name: dafpjdssf

i can't take anymore - July 28th 2011, 03:23 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i just....i'm so miserable all the time now.
i cry most nights. i sleep really late and can never get up in the mornings. all i ever want to do is sleep. i've fucked everything up with this person i really liked, and i don't know what to do. (i wrote a long post about that here.
i've basically lost all my friends, either to other people, distance, or to me fighting with them. i'm on the verge of sitting alone at school because i can't stand the people i hang out with.
i've started cutting again to cope with all of this, and just, ugh. sdfjdkslf :c
and then above all of this i feel terrible because people have it worse than i do, and i can't take much more of this.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Stay determined
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Cara

Re: i can't take anymore - July 28th 2011, 03:35 PM

Hi Em, I'm sorry that you feel this way but it won't always be like this. School can be a hard place but you can get through it. If you end up sitting alone it's not the end of the world. Try looking at it in a positive light, if you sit alone there's less chance of you being distracted by people so this might help you get better grades which is always a good thing. I know it can be hard to sit alone but it does have its upsides, I sat alone for a lot of my classes this year and I found I got on with the work more. Also, ask yourself this : Would you rather sit with a bunch of people you don't really like or sit alone? I know what my answer would be.

If you don't like the people you hang out with now then perhaps it's time to try and make some new friends. Are there any clubs at your school which you could sign up for? Joining clubs is probably a good way to meet people with similar interests or you might even find something new you enjoy doing.

As for the self harm I'm sure you've seen this thread before but I'm going to suggest it anyway http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-s...ves-self-harm/ Just try and find something on there that takes your mind off it. Also, have you ever thought of speaking to anyone about your self harm? I found it a lot easier to stop once someone knew about it.

I hope this helped and I hope things get better for you, stay strong.

Closed Thread