TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Luckily89 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question It would just passed by... Right? - July 29th 2011, 01:51 AM

... I really don't know how to start this but here it goes.... Mkay so I'm a girl, 15 years old and well I've been feeling a little bit depressed lately... I was thinking maybe its because of my age soo I just waited for it to passed by because I thought its just one of those side effects that happens when I get my period.... Well it did, I'm not as depressed as I was before but it never really left, whenever I'm alone I would feel like I don't care if I die, I feel like nobody would care, I feel like I'm soo useless... I started feeling like this since January this year and I figured after two months that this is not normal, and when I think about it my problems are nothing compare to other people in Africa who's starving and everything, I haven't really told anyone about this because.. Well I don't want them to think I'm just saying it to get attention and I really don't think my problem is that big if its being compared to other peoples problem, who's starving and working just to feed their kids and just so they can survive..... I don't even know if I'm gonna get any response here but I don't know.... It's just not normal.... I've been feeling like this for almost 7 months now... And I'm just tired of it already

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for"

- bob marley

(#2 (permalink)) Old
bayhorse321 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shoshana (Shana)

Re: It would just passed by... Right? - July 29th 2011, 02:16 AM

First you ate not useless. Also no matter what your problems matter and are always important. Depression can't be controlled and sometimes we need help. No shame in asking for it. I have been there and am still there.
If you want anyone to talk to about anything feel free to pm me anytime

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Luckily89 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: It would just passed by... Right? - July 29th 2011, 06:00 AM

thanks.. i really dont know whats wrong with me and i dont know how to help myself.
and right back at you. if u need any help or anyone to talk to feel free to pm me

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for"

- bob marley

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Madeleine Claire

Re: It would just passed by... Right? - July 29th 2011, 06:04 AM

You should never think that you're not worth anything, I don't even know you and I can tell you that you are, so listen to the stranger on the computer, yes? (:

There is nothing wrong with telling someone that you've been feeling a bit down lately, yes, there are people in Africa starving, but you're a fifteen year old girl who feels like she's worthless and that's your personal problem. No one is going to think that you want attention because of it, just go to someone you trust, people surprise you sometimes, usually in good ways (:

Hope this helped some, good luck <3

Closed Thread