TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
caramelqueen12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

anyone online please help!!!!!!???? - August 3rd 2011, 02:45 AM

im so hurt...i den had gunz pulled out on me choked and many other physical mental emotional damage. i have images in my head i cannot get out i have to sleep with them at night. i pull away from boys because they just try to force me to have sex with them.i been depressed errysince 08. guys used me cheated on me in my face and etc u name it. i am so weak now i cant trust anything cuz of what i been through and seen. this guy i liked who chased after me i finally gave him a chance. we became cuddy buddies he called me dumb he used me called me a bitch and den said he had a gf and he totally took me through what i been through all my life which is ppl hurting me and making me cry like i am now. now hes living his life while im sitting here crying and hurting people dont know what i been through all types of violences and heartbreaking pimp stuff i had to see. i never told him about my past and that is why. he just used me tear plz tell me what u think the outcome gonna be
i been thru almost suicide and errything tearz i dont understand how do dey get away wit diz stuff

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Toz

Re: anyone online please help!!!!!!???? - August 3rd 2011, 03:36 AM

Oh jeez. I'm so sorry. It's really tough to even hear things like that. I know where you're coming from. As for your question about what is going to happen next, here's what I have to say. I'm no shaman. I can't tell you the future, but what I can tell you is what your options are. You can either let this bring you down and cry more, and let it consume you. Or you give yourself time to let it out, get up, and use all these feelings as fuel to make your life better. Either way, it's your decision. I hope for the best, and my inbox is always open. Take care.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
caramelqueen12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: anyone online please help!!!!!!???? - August 3rd 2011, 03:44 AM

idk what else to do i been depressed since 08 im getting tired people just wnt stop it and it hurtz me so bad tearz

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SouthernBelle. Offline
InsaneAnnie
I've been here a while

Name: Anna

Re: anyone online please help!!!!!!???? - August 3rd 2011, 04:04 AM

Hi.

Well, if you want my honest opinion, I think the reason that the boy had so little respect for you is because, one: He was your 'cuddy buddy'. I think that what you need isn't just a cuddy buddy, but a real boyfriend. Because if he's your cuddy buddy, there's really not much between you, besides -- correct me if I'm wrong -- cuddling.

Two.

He probably realized that you were easily hurt, and -- don't take this the wrong way -- easily used and thrown away, with little consequences for himself. Girl, you need to pick yourself up!

Personally, I think the best thing you can do for yourself right now is concentrate on other areas of your life. Say, your career or college or something along those lines. Concentrate on your friends, and just wait before getting into another relationship. From the sounds of it, you've been used a lot, and I'm going to take a flying leap and guess you never gave yourself a chance to recover before jumping into another relationship.

I'm suggesting you take a break from dating for a while.

If you need to talk some more, or rant about the situation or anything, I'm on every day, and feel free to shoot a PM my way if you want to. ( You can do that by clicking on my profile name, and going down to the 'Send Personal Message' option. )

Anna's Personal Keys to Happiness
1. Do what you want within the bounds of reason, whenever you want to, and regret nothing. 2. If you have an opinion, don't beat around the bush, or there isn't a point in saying it. 3. Don't keep the company of anyone who won't like you and will try to change you.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ARootlessTree Offline
ಠ_ಠ
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Toz

Re: anyone online please help!!!!!!???? - August 3rd 2011, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramelqueen12 View Post
idk what else to do i been depressed since 08 im getting tired people just wnt stop it and it hurtz me so bad tearz
I told you your options. Either pick up and make a change, or let it consume you. And Ana gave some great advice.

Closed Thread