TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Atrevino Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Amanda

Unhappy I've tried to end life............ But it never works out - August 4th 2011, 02:31 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I just can't take it anymore. Im tired of losing everyone and being alone. Im starting school soon and instead of being happy cause im finally a senior im worried that im not gonna have any friends and they are just going to ignore me again this year. ive been so depressed lately that i feel the need to start drinking everyday again and ive tried to overdose three times over this summer break. But although i drink twenty or so pills nothing happens to me. I even started cutting myself again just so i can feel physical pain instead of mental pain. I just don't know what to do anymore i have no one to talk to because none of family seems to care about me and i have no friends. I just want to stop hurting so much.
  Send a message via MSN to Atrevino Send a message via Yahoo to Atrevino  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I've tried to end life............ But it never works out - August 4th 2011, 05:48 AM

why not you do yourself a favour?

join some activities that you seem to like.. that way you'll meet more people who share the same interests as you. That way you're guaranteed to have new friends who understand you and will talk to you. Some of them are guaranteed to be aweesome sauce and will support you whenever you're feeling down. im sorry your family is like that... why dont you try talking to them about how they make you feel? maybe they're just treating you the wrong way.

just remember to stay strong. No doing anything bads, okay? your life is very important

we all love you!

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: I've tried to end life............ But it never works out - August 4th 2011, 03:20 PM

Hey there.

I'm so sorry you feel this bad. I know life can be a pain sometimes, but trust me, it wont always, and doesn't have to be, like this. I know you feel they don't care, but family are there to love you, so it's worth talking to them anyway. You'll find that once you have opened up a bit, it will really help as you wont feel so alone anymore. No-one wants you to fight this alone, and I mean that.

Death isn't a good idea. You've got a problem that can be fixed. You can get better. You can come out of this with a smile on your face and people around you. You can get support. Why do something so drastic, and perminant, when you could sort it and be happy? Death wont help, it's just running away. It's the easy way out, yes, but it's not the only way out, and it's not the best way out. Think about that. Also, look at this: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-d...-reasons-live/ There are many reasons why life is amazing, you just need to search for them.

As for the cutting, I'd strongly advise against it. Physical pain is all well and good, but you don't need to experience that. You shouldn't have to hurt because people can help you. Cutting is dangerous and addictive, so please try not to use it as a way to cope, because it's a bad one. Instead, everytime you get and urge to cut, use this: http://www.teenhelp.org/alternatives This list is an amazing way of distracting yourself from hurting yourself. Not all of the ideas will work, but keep trying until you find ones that do. They're extremely useful and I'd highly recommend you take a look at it.

As for now, keep your chin up, and stay fighting. You can do this, just keep going.
Stay strong,
Hollie.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

Closed Thread