TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Wear the red shirt!
Not a n00b

Name: Carly

Unhappy Rockbottem. - August 10th 2011, 11:22 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey... So this is a worthless post because it was made by a worthless human being. Anyway, I will put my full story on here before I die as a bit of closure. Basically, I think I have finally hit rockbottem. Somehow the feeling of emptiness and numbness have overcome me. I feel nothing now, at least I had basic feelings before. I made a friend on a online blogging site (you just blog pictures and stuff), and even she abandoned me. I have no friends. The other scary thing that I have been doing is going up to my bedroom mirror and holding the sharpest knife to my throat, knowing that I can't cut deep enough to cut the vein and die, because the vein is burried too far in. I wrote a suicide note as well. I didn't do this for past attempts, but I have done one now. I feel more lonely and sad than ever. People say when you hit rockbottem you begin to get better. I really can't see that happening, maybe the constaint tears in my eyes are bluring my vision. :L

Well if you read that thanks.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Rockbottem. - August 10th 2011, 12:09 PM

Georgina

im sorry you have went through so much . why dont you relax, and try joining some outside activities in which you interact with other people? im sure that there's awesome people out there who care about you. thats a promise. dont die, please . you are a wonderful person and you shouldnt think of dying.. you're only 15 and you have so much to live for.

please remember that whatever you went through last time.. will only make your happiness better and more fulfilling.

stay strong and talk to us a lot. we love you.. and i am willing to help you out. talk to me anytime

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Evanescent Offline
Love Is The Movement
I've been here a while

Name: Nicole (Nikki)

Re: Rockbottem. - August 12th 2011, 07:14 AM

First I just want to say you are NOT worthless.

You do have friends, THers are your friends. What you are doing with the mirror and the knife is not healthy at all. That is only going to make things worse. You are stronger than you think, hang in there.

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars."

"For those who don't care, for those who can't see, never give up, always thrive to be free."

Smile, you are beautiful www.operationbeautiful.com

Blessed Be!
Nicole AKA Nikki
Artist, Poet, and Future Social Worker

(#4 (permalink)) Old
mysterious101
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alena

Re: Rockbottem. - August 12th 2011, 07:33 AM

Awe I'm sorry you feel this way no human being should feel like that. Let me tell u suicide is not the answer it only makes it worse. You r still young u have a Lot to learn ad discover, try joining some clubs that you like you can make friends there, or talking to a counseller it will help a lot i'm here for you if u need to talk, but don't kill ur self it's not the answer to ur problems trust me it will get better

...LIVE ...LOVE...LAUGH...
-With No Regrets

-True strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone expects you to fall apart...

Closed Thread