TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

I just can't anymore - August 16th 2011, 04:44 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I can't go on living, I just can't. I disappoint and hurt so many people. I can see when I hurt them too. I feel like im living alone. I feel like I can't go to anybody for help to talk to because every time I do, they end up getting frustrated with me or telling me to "stop" so I just don't talk. My best friend knows about my depression and I also have an eating disorder. She feels like she can't talk to me because she doesn't want her stress to end up becoming mine and making mine worse. I feel like im just a terrible person because my best friend can't even talk to be so she can protect me. I just, I just can't live anymore. Its just pointless. Im tired of feeling worthless and useless and Im tired of seeing the people I love get hurt. Im just done.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
leavemealone Offline
I Still Miss You <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raewyn

Re: I just can't anymore - August 16th 2011, 05:59 PM

Kaitlyn.
I said I wanted you to stop last night because I was done talking about it. When someone feels as bad as I did last night, the last thing I wanted to do was talk about it. You have to understand that, and not take it as me not feeling comfortable talking to you. And frankly, I feel that YOU don't talk to ME about whats bothering you, and you last blog post proves it. You didn't tell me you cut yourself again OR that you were having those thoughts. I guess this whole "Lets tell each other everything" isn't exactly working out. The only reason I keep stuff from you is because I know its going to hurt you or somebody else. I don't know where you get the idea that the same happens when you tell someone your feelings. Because it doesn't happen. People wanna help you, and you have to start realizing that. I don't want anyone to help me. That's the difference between the two of us.
Now I'm sorry if I seem a little rude, but I just woke up not even 10 minutes ago and this is the first thing I see when I get on the computer. If you don't feel like you can talk to me, at least say it to my face.
Alice, shhhh.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: I just can't anymore - August 16th 2011, 06:08 PM

I am sorry to hear this. But people do love you and need you. You are not worthless at all. I am sure of it. Just remember that things will get better even though it doesn't seem like it right now. I would strongly suggest telling an adult that you trust. If you feel they don't listen write a letter to them explaining it all.

You can get through this. Keep fighting and stay strong.

I am here for you if you ever want to talk. Just send me a PM or a VM and I will be there for you.

Take care <3

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
Closed Thread