TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

Last Post - August 16th 2011, 06:51 PM

Im not going to go on living. I can never find happiness anymore. It seems like everything I do has upset somebody I love. Everything I do is wrong anyway. So whats the point. Im too miserable to go on. I cry more often than somebody should. When Im gone, yes I know people will be hurt but I hope they'll realize that Im going to be in a better place and that Im not suffering anymore. Im sorry. I really am. It's just not worth it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Cosmic Offline
Ecstatic
Not a n00b

Name: Keith

Re: Last Post - August 16th 2011, 07:10 PM

No, it's not worth it to take your own life. Everything will get better in time and you will find happiness. The people you love still love you and will keep on loving you. It's not worth it to give up and take your last breath. You are a strong person and can still continue to live on and be happy. You have to stay strong, keep your head high, and EVERYTHING will get better. You can do it, and should seek medical help to help you along the way.

Everything WILL get better. <3

Now that we're here, it's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
An' all the mistakes one life contained
They all finally start to go away

How can I be lost?
If I've got nowhere to go?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Last Post - August 16th 2011, 11:20 PM

Hey there.

I am really sorry that you're feeling so low right now. It sounds like things are pretty rough for you and the thoughts you are having are thoughts which are hard to cope with and its understandable they are getting you down and making you think there is nothing else to your life.

What I want you to know is that you have your whole life ahead of you. You ARE in control off your actions and only you can stop yourself from hurting you. No one else can because you're the one in control of these thoughts and your actions. But you can be who you want to be in your life, things are hard now but they will can can get better. You can have a life and a future and do what you want too, whether it's to go to university, get a carer, travel the world, write a book, have children and get married, absolutely anything, you can have it but you have to hold on to what you've got now and work through this rough patch to get there.

Here are some reasons to live. It might help to take a look, pick a few out which suit you and then write then down and add some of your own. Make it look nice, decorate it and stick it up on your wall or somewhere where you can see it. Then every time you feel suicidal, you can take a look at it and realise that actually you do have reasons to live. You do have something to live for and look forward too.

Also you haven't previously said if you're getting help or not but here are people who can help you. You're not alone in this and you can get the support and help you need to help you beat this depression. If you haven't already you could look in to getting therapy which might be really beneficial for you. I just want you to know you don't have to go through this alone. People care about you, they want to help and they can help but it's up to you to reach out to them.

I really hope this helps. Keep your chin up and look after yourself. You're worth so much more than all of this.

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Wear the red shirt!
Not a n00b

Name: Carly

Re: Last Post - August 17th 2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustanagirl94 View Post
Im not going to go on living. I can never find happiness anymore. It seems like everything I do has upset somebody I love. Everything I do is wrong anyway. So whats the point. Im too miserable to go on. I cry more often than somebody should. When Im gone, yes I know people will be hurt but I hope they'll realize that Im going to be in a better place and that Im not suffering anymore. Im sorry. I really am. It's just not worth it.
I know it is easy for someone to say 'you will get better'. Truth be told, you probably will. Don't be afraid to keep on living. I think that you are stronger than this. If you could live just a little longer, imagen how much better you could get. If you died you surley won't be able to do some of the thngs that you want to? Will you ever be truelly happy in death? Give life another chance.

Remember: You don't want to die, you just want to be saved.
Pm me if you ever need help.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Last Post - August 17th 2011, 09:35 PM

Hey there, keep holding on. You're worth more than this. You're not alone. There are reasons to live. Please don't do this. You can do this.

Closed Thread