TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
youatemypeanut Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Angela

Suicidal - August 17th 2011, 12:33 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm in so much pain. Why do I want to end my life when my boyfriend is so incredibly supportive of me.
I'm hurting. I'm hurting very much right now and thinking about just ending it

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Suicidal - August 17th 2011, 01:12 PM

Angela! stop saying that remember that whatever bad thing that has happened will pass. and that no matter what happens, things will get better

its a promise. and i promise that you can always talk to me in case you wanna rant or just need someone to listen. things shall improve... why not try reading a book or do something relaxing which you like? that will help improve things.

please remember to smile you deserve to smile. and someone as wonderful as you probably has a very sweet smile

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Wear the red shirt!
Not a n00b

Name: Carly

Re: Suicidal - August 17th 2011, 03:26 PM

I can understand that you are in pain. Suicide is not the answer. Suicide is just a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your situation will improve. Talk to your boyfriend, if he is very surrportive. Pm me if you need anything

Remember: You don't want to die, you just want to be saved.
Pm me if you ever need help.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Peri Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Faye

Re: Suicidal - August 17th 2011, 05:06 PM

Hey there,

People can still feel a little sad even if they have the support of the whole world. So please don't feel bad, because your feelings are just as real.

Could you perhaps elaborate a little more the situation that's causing you to feel hurt? Please hang on; as others have said, things will eventually get better.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Suicidal - August 17th 2011, 06:36 PM

Hey there.

I am so sorry you're feeling this low right now, you don't deserve to be going through the way you are feeling.

You say you're in so much pain but you don't say why you're feeling so much pan. For all I know there isn't even a reason and it's fine if there is no reason which you're aware of but if there is something and it bothers you and you want to talk to us about it, I want you to know I am more than welcome to hear you out and be here for you. If you want to talk about it, you're free to do so

Have you seen this thread. It might be worth for you to take a look and remember some reasons to fight this depression and to beat these suicidal thoughts. You can beat them, and you're the on in control. Only you can act on the thoughts and only you can stop yourself from doing so.

I know it;s really hard but you can beat them. Try and set yourself goals in life. Start with setting one each day such as read a book, go for a walk, do some knitting and then set longer term ones such as start college, get a job, sponsor a charity, get married, have children, write a book. You can do anything in this life if you put your mind to it. You ARE more than capable of going far and having a good life, it's just going to take time and a lot of hard work to get there but you can do it!

Stay strong and keep smiling.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#6 (permalink)) Old
alibear101 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Alyssa

Re: Suicidal - August 17th 2011, 07:57 PM

hey bbg we all have our own reasons for feeling depressed. i have the most amazing family in the world yet i still feel depressed. sometimes we can't help it. if you ever wanna talk message me and i'll reply

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives <3
  Send a message via MSN to alibear101  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
youatemypeanut Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Angela

Re: Suicidal - August 27th 2011, 08:23 PM

Sorry for the late reply, I've been homeless and experiencing deep issues with my past at the moment. I'm just incredibly depressed, probably due to the fact that my parents HATE the one I love with all my heart and are very upset that I still haven't broken up with them and I just want to be happy, but I feel as if I can't be happy anymore. No one wants me to be happy. I'm trying to find a job while I'm at school full time for nursing (thinking of changing my major to biochemistry though, so I can pursue medical school with a focus of Neurology which is my passion.) But it's just too much for me at the moment. Everything.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Suicidal - August 28th 2011, 02:01 PM

just remember that other people's words when they're angry... dont mean a thing. a lot of the times people say crazy things out of rage.

and remember that things get better. im always here to support you

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread