TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

I miss somebody to the point where I'm now seeing them? :( - August 19th 2011, 12:29 PM

In short, there was this one girl and whilst we were never together we prrretty close. I loved/love her and I ain't afraid to admit that but shit happens and now we hardly talk. Thing is, I really miss her. We used to meet up at the local town center and last night I had people over my house. We went out for a walk really late at night through the town center and I had a huge depressive mood come over me. Whilst walking around the place I was literally seeing certain spots where we'd used to hang out and imagining (it was more than just imagining) that I was looking at me/her in the same spot, doing whatever it was we were doing at the time. Think...seeing a memory. It was really quite depressing and a little bit scary and I'm not sure what to do. I'm a stronger person than I was back then so for now I shalln't be self harming but it isn't out of the question it this mood progresses.

I really, really, really miss her. What can I do?

EDIT: To further explain just how much she means to me, I've devoting a huge portion of my team to learn to lucid dream just so that I get to see her again. ><

EDIT 2: I literally feel as if I could just break down in tears right about now.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I miss somebody to the point where I'm now seeing them? :( - August 19th 2011, 02:27 PM

you can try to contact her again, and make things like last time, if she's showing signs that she'd love to talk to you, too.please remember that friendships can be rebuilt, and thats the most important thing

never , ever, ever forget that. and i think that its okay to cry.... i cry a lot too. please stay strong...

you're a wonderful person

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread