TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Teigan

cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:13 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I seem to be posting in here a lot lately.. Sorry..

I am so suicidal right now... But some people said that they would kill themselves if i did... and i dont want them to die.. So now i cant... for now anyway..

No one gets it, they just think that say no dont kill yourself i love you will stop me, but it cant... Maybe its just the way my life is meant to end...

I cant do this anymore, things are too hard and im weak.. so weak, so broken and so lost..

I dont want to be the cause of someone else death.. But i dont want to live either...

for now i guess all i can do is cut like normal...

Im slowly starving myself.. Maybe eventually that will kill me and then they cant say it was suicide....

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
SpaceSailor Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:31 PM

Hey Teigan. I know how you're feeling. I too was very depressed and suicidal at one point. I just didn't have the energy to live anymore. I was living on the street and in a very bad place.

But then I realized that I was in charge of my own life. I could choose to not let the problems in life bother me as much as they did and I could choose what I wanted to do in life, where I wanted to go. I could choose where I wanted to live and how I wanted to live and who I wanted to live with. All I had to do was work for it.

Its hard to get out of a bad place when your in one, but when you focus all the energy you can into productive thinking and you reach that good place you want to get to, its very rewarding, because then you realize your in total control of who you are and what you choose to do in life.

Xx here if you want to talk.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:33 PM

You make total sense, but i just feel like im past the point of being able to get better..

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:36 PM

you can get better. we love you, and never forget that. the point is to never give up. NEVER! we're always here for you and we promise that !

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
SpaceSailor Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:37 PM

You're never past that point. But the longer you leave it the harder it will be to get out of that place.

The first step is to get help. From a friend, family member, councilor. Who ever you feel comfortable with. Just talk to them about how you feel and how you want to feel. And then talk to them about how you can change that. It always helps talking to someone instead of planning this on your own because often in our own heads we loose a touch of reality and it can make things worse.

So today why not talk to someone. If you feel you cant feel free to post here. How do you want to feel?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:38 PM

I have kinda already given up though...

(#7 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceSailor View Post
You're never past that point. But the longer you leave it the harder it will be to get out of that place.

The first step is to get help. From a friend, family member, councilor. Who ever you feel comfortable with. Just talk to them about how you feel and how you want to feel. And then talk to them about how you can change that. It always helps talking to someone instead of planning this on your own because often in our own heads we loose a touch of reality and it can make things worse.

So today why not talk to someone. If you feel you cant feel free to post here. How do you want to feel?
I dont want to feel at all

(#8 (permalink)) Old
SpaceSailor Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: cant do it anymore - August 19th 2011, 01:43 PM

How come? Would you like to talk about it?

Closed Thread