TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
broken-inside Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Katy

All by myself - August 21st 2011, 05:51 PM

I havent posted in this section in ages

I feel awful, this past week has been hell.
I used to tell people on Facebook EVERYDAY how i was feeling, i woke up a week ago and thought people only care when stuff is announced.
This week i've not put any feelings in my status and i've felt SO alone.
I've contacted friends but no reply, I dont want any hugs or anyone feeling sorry for me.

I REALLY want to come off my anti-depressants, but i dont see that happening soon, as soon as i feel ok, something knocks me right back down!

I feel i have no-one to connect too or open up too.

I've put a smile on my face this week and tried to get through it, but people who dont know me just put more on me, i've helped someone every single day, At work on my lunch or break, i just want me time, i dont want to sit and listen to everyone moaning about work, i just want time-out, but I sit on my own and then the next thing the table is full of people. Dont get me wrong I like the fact i get on well with people, i just sometimes wish i was left alone.

I ended up being sooooo stressed at work yesterday i threw up.
Im working my way and proving myself to become a supervisor, but at the moment im cracked, i cant keep things together - therefore i probably wont be offered the job - Literally messing it up for myself......

<3 Come What May <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Venenum Offline
Not a n00b

Re: All by myself - August 21st 2011, 06:13 PM

You should talk to someone close to you, someone who listens. Maybe a friend?

Telling what you feel on facebook isn't the way to go, trust me. You need to have a personal conversation with someone you love. You sound like a very trustful, and nice person. Don't let depression ruin it for you

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Deer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Deer

Re: All by myself - August 22nd 2011, 01:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you feel awful.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling so alone, I know how it feels, it's not nice at all. You say you've contacted friends and that they haven't replied, and that's always a downer, which is complete opposite of what you need right now. Have you any friends that you feel you could talk to about anything? It sounds like you need to talk to a friend more than anything right now, and what's probably more important is that you have some time out, some time for yourself.

Everyone here will always be here to listen and try to help, though I know that's not the same as having a good friend there for you. Maybe making some new friends would be a good idea? And if you want some time to yourself, have you asked to be left alone at break at work? I would try to find a place that you can chill out and relax, time for you.

It's really not good that you threw up at work, that's terrible. What's making you so stressed? I'm imagining that a lot of stress is also coming from you trying to prove yourself so you can have a supervisor position. I don't know your situation that well, but is there any chance you could take a few days off to relax and sort yourself out? I think you would really benefit from a break right now.

It is horrible being alone, just remember there's lots of us here to talk to.

Closed Thread