TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Levar5000 Offline
Just a taco with a mustache <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Know me 1st D:

Exclamation I think it's really time... - August 24th 2011, 05:39 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I wanna kill myself/ self harm, either that or get into a hopsital...
I have a lot of family probs. Way too much to write on here...
I tried to tell my mom, she doesn't think I'm telling the truth.
What do, I do?
Pleaase help me.
PS: I really don't cut,but I know that's how you can k*ll yourself...I'm more into pulling my hair, until it comes out & punching myself...

12.14.30 ~ 8.6.10 Gone too Soon <3<3 <3

I'm always here to talk
PM/ Friend Request me ...
~SABREENA~ pronounced sa-BREE-nah. It is of Celtic origin. Mythology: the name of a Celtic maiden in a Welsh tale. In Celtic legend, Sabrina was the character who gave her name to the river Severn (in England). Known in modern times through the play and movie "Sabrina Fair". The name was used in the 19th and 20th centuries.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
HayleeBoo Offline
you're beautiful :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haylee-Tekla

Re: I think it's really time... - August 24th 2011, 07:58 AM

it would help a little bit to know a major problem your having thats making you self harm and want to commit suicide. but personally i have lots of issues in my family and because of it i have wanted to do the same thing. but theres alot more to life still and its really not worth it. if your family fights alot, theres nothing you can really do about it, they have unsolved issues and should try to solve them out. if your being abused or someone in your family is, you really need to tell somebody about it like the police or someone you can trust besides your mom. if your mom doesnt believe you then not to be rude but thats her problem and its wrong of her. but knowing a little more about whats going on would help alot more for people on here to help you.

if you want to talk about it a bit more you can allways pm me and i can try to help a bit more

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I think it's really time... - August 24th 2011, 11:11 AM

Hey there.

Firstly I want to tell you how sorry I am that you're going through such a rough time right now. It sounds you're really struggling to cope and that's not a very nice place to be in at all.

What's making you want to die? I mean, really think about it, do you actually want to die or do you just want to escape from what's going on in your life and the way you are feeling? You're still young, you have your whole life ahead of you and the world is at your feet. You can do anything you want to do in your life. Maybe it would be helpful to write a list of things you can do in your life to help you set goals and to have things to keep you going. Here's some examples:
  • Get a career
  • Fall in love
  • Get married
  • Have children
  • Do volunteer work
  • Help others who have been through similar things to you
  • Go to university
  • Write a book
  • Swim with dolphins
  • Travel the world

Try make your own list and write them on a big piece of paper and decorate it and make it look nice and stick it up somewhere you can really see and when you start to feel suicidal, take a look at it and remind yourself that actually even through all the bad things you do have reasons to hold on to and you do have a reason to live.

If you want to talk about what is going on for you right now then I'm more than happy to listen but it's up to you.

Do you get any help for the way you're feeling? If not I suggest you take a look here. That's a list of people who can in fact help you and do in fact want to help you and support you. People can be there for you as much as you want them to be but you have to be open with them and let them in.

I hope this helps in one way or another. I know it's hard for you right now but remember things can get better for you and that they won't always be so bad like they are now. You DO have a future so set yourself goals and aim high because you CAN reach them. Try and think positive.

Stay strong and take care of yourself.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread