TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Idk really kno myself Anymore - December 21st 2011, 03:01 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I keep wandering wats wrong with me n Why am i like this? Why do i have to Live my Life Suffering with Pain n thoughts? I tried to kill myself before n I really Regret for Tellin my Parents...I wish i could of Never told them n just let myself Die from Over Dosing on over (30 - Extra-Strength Tynole) n wich i should of just never told them n laid here n Died Slowly... Yes, i kno Everyone would feel Terrible for my Committing Suicide but Im Tired of Living my Life n having to Wake up n Wander Wat am i Going to do with my Life as i get Older.

I keep having these Problems by Yellin out in PUBLIC Places of "Im going to Kill myself" or "Im going to put a Gun to my Head"

My dad told me tat when i was in the Hospital A long time ago tat they said If i didnt straighten UP tat I would be Put Away for God In a "Mental Hospital" Where i wouldnt be able to see the Light outside the Walls...Im Terribly Scared of tat Happening Every Day... I want to Cry, I want to just RUN AWAY n Never Come back...Im just Tired of Living...Im Sry...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Hiraeth Offline
Glorious raindrops
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Idk really kno myself Anymore - December 21st 2011, 11:22 PM

Dear Leslie,

One thing is for certain - you are not alone. Every single person will experience suffering and painful thoughts over the course of their lifetime, the only difference is how, when, and to what extent these difficult experiences arise. While the conditions behind each person's history of suffering may be different, as human beings one of the most powerful ways in which we come together is through mutual recognition of the suffering that seems to be inherent to the human condition - and often, a desire to change that. We see this on TH, and in many other communities on and off-line. Nothing is "wrong" with you, dear Leslie. Everything comes from something else; the roots of your current situation can be found in many places and in the places where they all intersect - the past, your current environment, your inner disposition towards a certain way of being.

You said that you find yourself shouting "I'm going to kill myself" in public? Why do you think that happens?

Why would your dad say something like that to you? Even if he had good intentions, it doesn't sound like the most supportive thing to say, knowing how much you must have been struggling.

Where would you run away to? Are there certain environmental conditions that you want to run away from or run towards, that would be more beneficial to your healing?

Hugs,

k

"If limitations exist, it is because we have erased the possibility of potential."

Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Hiraeth 
Closed Thread