TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chlo chlo

Question I don't know what's wrong with me, help? - January 15th 2012, 03:28 AM

Most of the time Im going through my depression stages and no one knows it but me, my mother has been putting me down. Telling me I'm a b**** or she will accuse me of things I didn't do and when someone says I did something she'll believe them over me. She even beat the crap out of me in front of two of my relatives. She just really bothers me and argues with me for her entertainment and I usually just act happy but at home I cry myself to sleep almost every night... Idk I've just been depressed lately and I go through some of my life problems by myself, I don't have anyone to talk to and to top it all off I've experienced a miscarriage without anyone knowing. I really wanna end my life but I know thats not a good solution....someone please just help me please just talk to me and tell me something good because I really need it, thanks. Please don't judge me, I've made mistakes and I've learned from them.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Disneygirl94 Offline
I believe I Can Fly
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kaitlyn

Re: I don't know what's wrong with me, help? - January 15th 2012, 03:31 AM

That is a terrible thing to go through! If you are in school with guidence counselors and social workers I would defiently try talking to them once in a while. It really does help. You mom may have suffered from something as a child or she is suffering through something now to make her act like this. You should not have to live with that, I do not understand why parents beat their childern. If you can find any professional help at all try to go to them. Good Luck honey and STAY STRONG! PM me anytime!

"My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. "

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Solivagant Offline
Previously Apple of your eye
I've been here a while

Name: Suv

Re: I don't know what's wrong with me, help? - January 18th 2012, 12:07 PM

Hey there,
I am sorry that you had to go through all this. No one deserves to be made to feel like that. It is awful to go through all this alone. Having a friend to talk to can be really soothing at times! We are all here to talk to you whenever you want. Visit us in the chat sometime or send us a VM/PM. I'll be always glad to lend you an ear
As for your feelings, I'd say that it is very important to release them. Don't hold your emotions inside because they will end up hurting you. Look for ways to let them out like writing down things, talking to someone. You can go through this thread to find some ways to release your emotions. Every method won't work for you. You will have to find something that works through trial and error -
http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-s...ves-self-harm/

No one is judging you for your mistakes. Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. That is how we all become maturer with age. And we all make mistakes. All the time. It is only human to do so. Don't feel guilty about it. You are allowed to make mistakes. That is what life is about Stay strong <3

"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."

-Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Closed Thread