TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
josh_e10 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I feel so let down and I don't know what to do! :'(:'( - January 15th 2012, 03:53 AM

I don't know what to do, don't know who else to turn to.. Life just seems so hopeless..

Basically my best friend chrisy has let me down so much since thursday, never felt so let down by him in my life, and it just feels like there's nothing I can do at all..

Basically the 4 people I'm going to talk about are these:
Henry: he is one of our group (there's 6 of us) and him and chrisy are in a band, so I can understand why they are quite close. Though the 6 of us always do stuff together.
Willy: he is one of henrys friends, he's 18 and drives a car, and is best mates with henry..
Beth: beth is willys girlfriend, and her and henry are really good mates too.
Chrisy: chris has been my bestest friend since about 2 weeks after I met him. Me and him just get on so well and he likes me for who I am and not who I pretend to be or just for my computer knowledge or anything, and I would tell him so much more than what I would tell anyone else..

What happened was on wednesday night, we had a really long conversation on the phone (as we usually do regularly) and he mentioned that he might come out to my house on thursday night. So thursday night came and no sign of a phonecall at all so I just assumed he had to stay at home or something.. So I look on facebook for a bit and see that beth had put up a picture of him and henry in the back of willys car, and I sort of thought to myself, "hey cheers for the invite" that really put a bummer to my night..

Then on friday night, still no phonecall from chrisy, I find out that all 6 of our group were in markethill with willy and beth, and no one even thought of asking me. Even after me ringing henry and asking what he was doing and all! I couldn't believe it.. So as if that wasn't enough, I soon find out that willy invited chrisy and henry out to his house to drink beer all night! Willy rang me on chrisys phone and said "aww josh we're here at mine with a big carryout, you shoulda came out" and then he hung up.. And beth was there too.. That really really annoyed me that I wasn't invited to that for a start, and it also really really boiled my blood that they had the guts to go do that!!! So I ring ryan (he's one of the 6 of us) and say to him about this and that I was really annoyed about not being invited in and all. So he rang chrisy and give him a piece of his mind, and told him to ring me and sort things out. By that stage I was really pissed off cause 20 minutes later, still no phonecall, and I sorta thought to myself, "he really mustn't care about me does he?" If I fell out with my best friend I would admit I was in the wrong and at least apologise! Also, before the phonecall from willy earlier I posted a facebook status saying "some fuckin friends." And beth commented "who josh kinns" and I never replied.. So I then get a phonecall from beth saying "what's wrong josh?" Knowing they were in the wrong and from getting the phone call from ryan.. And I just said "nothing why?" And she went on about the facebook status.. And I said it wasn't them. After that they said "we had ryan ringing us saying shit" and I just said "what about?" And willy said "henry will tell you" and I just hung up then because I was trying to sleep. I rang ryan again and talked about it. Then after that, I had willy trying to ring me, then after that it was chrisy. I never answered to any of them. I just text beth this message:
"The status was about this bai speadin shit about loma in school and is sayin that she slept with these felas and all this when she has a bf and she's reali bad atm cuz its reli annoyin her and the bit about mccrea ringin I told him that I was annoyed over it and I said on the phone to him cheers for invitin me to markethill jokin about and then I said to him about bein annoyed and he musta thought I was annoyed over the invitin bit but I'm nat I'm annoyed over the other thing, enjoy your wine goodnight."
All of that is bullshit, I only said that cause I wasn't in the mood for falling out with people. The next morning I went into markethill to meet ryan and I just text chrisy saying:
Me:"were you ringing last night?"
C:"Yeah"
Me:"What's up?" (Asking about the phonecall)
C:"Nothin much lol wbu"
Me:"Goin into markethill here for a bit"
"When ?" (When he replied I was already in)
Me:"Now"
C:"I'm still at willys"

Basically he was trying to imply that I had to bring him and that I was giving him a lift!
So that went well.. When I got to markethill, ryan rang henry and he said that he was coming into markethill with willy+beth+chrisy. So that was fine, thinking they would meet us, and after about 3/4 hours of waiting for them, they still hadn't arrived.

Long story cut short, I rang chrisy at 6pm, and said to him that I hadn't seen him in 2 weeks and it was really annoying me, and that we needed to do something. So I said do you want to come out to mine or could I come to yours for a bit? And he suggested that all 6 of us come out.. But to cut it short no one wanted to come out except for me basically because I hadn't seen him in ages. I also said to him that the status wasn't about them and that it was a misunderstanding with ryan. But he said "josh I know it was about us you don't just write something like that just as soon as we rang you, but to be honest I don't really care I don't get annoyed over things like that." I was thinking in my head "if you were my fucking best friend you would care!!" So anyway, I came out to chrisys and basically he said fuck all to me when I came in, sat on the computer and texted while me and his brother were watching a dvd. Then my friend becky rang and she was in need and then my dad decided to ring and complain about mum which really drove me up the walls! I was shouting down the phone to him in chrisys bedroom, and chrisy came in and asked what was wrong and all. He helped me get back to myself and all.. And we talking about HIS lovelife for a bit, then after about half an hour of talking, this girl text him to ring her. Chrisy never rings people or has big long conversations on the phone when I'm around, so I think he wanted left in private so I went downstairs and sat for about an hour waiting on him, I had a couple of smokes to pass time and then went upstairs to him. I really wanted to discuss what happened and all and try to properly sort things out, but by that stage he was "way too tired" and went to sleep without hardly saying anything more to me! Like when we stay over at each others houses we would usually sit for like an hour before we go to sleep and have proper good discussions. And this was the major time it was needed. And now I'm in his living room just sitting here, 5am in the morning and I haven't slept a wink.. I can't sleep at all I'm that annoyed! And I don't know what to do tomorrow can please someone help me? I just feel so worthless!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: I feel so let down and I don't know what to do! :'(:'( - January 15th 2012, 08:29 PM

It looks like you made multiple attempts to fix this and nothing came about. They don't seem like really good friends if they're gonna do this to you. Maybe it's a sign that they're not worth your time. There are better people out there to be friends. Maybe they'll come around later, only time will tell.

Closed Thread