TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
tracey1212 Offline
thehelpfulone
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tracey

Angry I am Prepared!! - January 21st 2012, 10:23 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am prepared to do this....
I know exactally how i am going to do this?
Oh youre probally wondering what i am talking about?
I am going to kill myself.
I am going to do it tonight.
I am tired of the crapp that i think about,
and i am tired of the thoughts that are in my mind!!
I am going to hang myself, and not think twice about it.
I feel like an emotional, physical, and sexual abuse victim.
I just dont know who to turn to, and i dont want to tell my friends, they wont miss me..will they???
i need some advice, someone talk me out of this...plz

Tracey A.
-life is not about waiting for what you want, but going out and seeking/finding what you need.

The truth about life: you only get one!!!

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
  Send a message via Yahoo to tracey1212 Send a message via Skype™ to tracey1212 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 21st 2012, 11:13 PM

Please don't do this! You may not see it right now, but you have so much to live for. I'm absolutely sure your friends will miss you. I know it sounds cliche, but suicide really is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Think about it this way: If you kill yourself, you are hurting everyone around you. You're killing your future self. Please keep holding on, and feel free to PM me anytime. Stay strong, lovely <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
tracey1212 Offline
thehelpfulone
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 21st 2012, 11:43 PM

can you IM me on yahoo: tracey.aldrich@yahoo.com if you can if not it is okay, i just need to talk this out with

Tracey A.
-life is not about waiting for what you want, but going out and seeking/finding what you need.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Formerly Puppy-Sized Elephant
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Elsa

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 21st 2012, 11:58 PM

I don't have a yahoo account, so I'm not sure if that would work out. Do you want to talk about it in the "Support & Advice" chatroom on this site? I'll look for you there.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Krista

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 22nd 2012, 02:26 AM

Hi there honey,
I hope you are hanging in there.
I want you to know that your friends WILL miss you. People you don't think will miss you will. You may not think so, but your family will to. I understand how you are feeling right now. I want you to talk it out. What EXACTLY is going on.
If you want to talk anywhere, let me know and I will be there. PM me, or let me know and I will go to chat. I don't want you to go threw with this. You deserve better. Whatever is going on, know that it will get better, even if it doesn't seem like its going to.
Hang in there, honey.
<3
Im here for you

Live Help Operator

If anyone needs anything, feel free to PM me. (:
  Send a message via MSN to Colors Leave Me Blind Send a message via Skype™ to Colors Leave Me Blind 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 22nd 2012, 03:10 AM

Hope you are doing okay Tracy=( Hope you talked to Bubbles last night. I just want you to know, Yes, your friends and family would miss you. They would be devastated and they would NEVER forget it. People never recover from such tragedies. Don't put them through that. They love you dude, they always have and always will. Let them help you. Its okay to ask for help. Im sure you are a remarkable girl and you do not deserve to die. You have not even begun to live yet dude, there's so much you haven't gotten to do. Don't miss out on it. Not everyone can be able to do that. Let me tell you something, my mother's cousin died when he was only 3. You know how? He was outside playing in the front yard and a plane literally fell straight out of the sky onto him. It was a true freak accident. He never got past 3 years old. He never went to school, never made friends, never went to prom, got married, or had kids of his own. He'd never know what thats like. You have the opportunity to do that. Be happy that you do. Sometimes, people don't know how much they have.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Bessy95 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Izzy

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 22nd 2012, 09:00 AM

Dont do this, I will do anything I can to get your through. PM me ANYTIME xox

(#8 (permalink)) Old
softball Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Catherine Smith

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 22nd 2012, 03:18 PM

You are so strong to have held on for this long, don't give up now. Show all of them, the people, the thoughts, the voices, all of them that you CAN and WILL do this. Always here for you xx

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Gemma

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 22nd 2012, 06:51 PM

Hope you haven't gone through with it and that you're okay

(#10 (permalink)) Old
tracey1212 Offline
thehelpfulone
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 22nd 2012, 07:50 PM

I want everyone to know that i am still here. I am alive just as i was yesterday, and probally will be for a while...idk i just wanted to end it all last night and i still do but i figure if you guys care enough to read this and say you care then i do have people. people just dont know how it feels to try and try again, but to never have enough courage to take all of the pills and to hang yourself, and instead to just lye down on your bed, lock your door and close your eyes hoping and praying to a god that you really dont believe in, that maybe i wont wake up or that i will die a painless death while i am asleep. i just try but it never seems to work and no matter how hard i try somebody makes me feel worse than i am before and the fact that i will never have these painful scornful memories that i had when i was alive. i dont know what else to do. who to turn to or who to ask if they could just listen for a while and not judge or tell me it will get better, because i know that but it just wont and it just feels like the end. i want to have someone that i know is there forever and that they will be there for me no matter how i feel or how far i am away or what i say or if i do or do not feel bad. someone that cares about me for me not the smile i smile or the laughter i laugh just to fake my life. i cry myself to sleep nightly, because i have no one and i just dont know what to do.....BUT I AM STILL ALIVE, AND I AM STILL ME!!!

Tracey A.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 22nd 2012, 09:50 PM

Tracy, every single one of us are here for you whenever you need it. If you need someone, talk to us. We can help you through. But you also gotta understand, there is only so much we can do. Only so much your other offline friends can do. The rest needs to be taken care of with a therapist or another adult that can help you in a better way than we can. I don't know if you are seeing one now and if you are, i'd suggest getting another one. If you aren't, I would say give it a try. I know, I don't like going to therapy ether. But it may do wonders for you. Some therapists are better than others too. You just never know until you try. Im thinking you want to be better and in order to get better, you gotta be willing to do anything to get better. But anyways, what im saying is we are always gonna be here for you. Through it all.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Gemma. Offline
Average Joe

Name: Gemma

Re: I am Prepared!! - January 23rd 2012, 03:54 PM

Glad you're okay and didn't go through with it. All the people who have commented and read this shows how many want to help and how much you do have

Closed Thread