TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gavriella Yael

Exclamation I'm Suicidal - January 21st 2012, 11:24 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm really suicidal...I have at least 8 ways to do it. Pills,drowning,ETC. [Edited By Loving Linux Penguin] I feel like I need to die. I want to die. Why won't you let me? Why do you disagree with me? i have everything the tools. I could do it right now and nobody would know. [Edited By Loving Linux Penguin]

Last edited by Loving Linux Penguin; January 22nd 2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: making into constructive post asking for advice
  Send a message via Yahoo to nostalgic_daydreamer Send a message via Skype™ to nostalgic_daydreamer 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Bridghid Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Bridghid

Re: I'm Suicidal - January 22nd 2012, 02:21 AM

I'm not sure what you would like as a response to this. If you are serious about this I would suggest calling a crisis line as you have every right to talk to someone about how you are feeling. You can try calling 1-800-784-2433 or 1-800-273-8255, they might be able to help.

"To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour."
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I'm Suicidal - January 23rd 2012, 12:07 AM

Hi there.↲↲I am really sorry that things are so hard for you right now that you're thinking about killing yourself. I think you writing this thread shows that yot still have hope somewhere deep down and that maybe this is a cry for help because actually yot want someone more to help yot than anything. And you know what yot deserve helps, yot really do. ↲↲I cant say anything to you which is going to take away how yot are feeling but i wanted yot to know that i do care and that i can relate to how you are feeling and so can many others. You are not alone in this and you never will be. Just let people in. Dont make yourself be on your own, it doesnt have to that way. Open up and let them in. Let them help you and make sure that yot work with them. Go to a friend, teacher, school nurse or councelor, family, doctor or even try using helplines. All these people case about yot and they can help you but you have to let them in little by little in order for them to do so.↲↲You have so much to live for and yot can go really far in life. Be you because thats who yot are . You're worth a hell of a lot. Set yourself dreams and goals and work towards them because you can get there. You're more than capable of going far so dont give up. Just take day by day for now and yot will get theses.↲↲I hope this helps. Take good care.↲Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I'm Suicidal - January 23rd 2012, 12:34 AM

I agree with the poster above me. We all care about you dude. And im sure there is more people in your life that also care about you. We don't want you to die. If you were ever gone, can you imagine how hurt and devastated friends and family would be? Nobody can imagine that unless they have been through it. Nobody recovers from that kind of tragedy. Time marches on but the hurt and memory of it, it never leaves. It never gets better or goes away. They need you. More than you know. Don't leave them. And you yourself have so much to live for, so much potential. Don't throw that all away. Its not at all worth it.

Closed Thread