TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
13reasonswhy Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Cassidy

I give up - January 22nd 2012, 09:04 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I keep trying to tell myself that I'm only 14. That I have my whole life ahead of me. But I just can't do this anymore. I have a plan. I'm about to write the note. Someone please talk me out of this

(#2 (permalink)) Old
outofbreath Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Olivia

Re: I give up - January 22nd 2012, 09:43 PM

Don't. Just don't. LISTEN TO ME: IT GETS BETTER. No matter how deep you feel your sucked into this hole. It can only go up from here, right? Talk to someone you love. You are only 14, you do have your whole life ahead of you. I am 14 also. I am also suicidal. I too want to end it all, but there HAS to be a reason why you and me were put on this planet. Don't give up on yourself.

Those people you love,... will be hurt :/

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I give up - January 22nd 2012, 09:44 PM

Nono hun please! Please don't do this okay. You ARE only 14! You have a whole life ahead of you. An endless array of possibilities. Life wont be like this forever! It takes time for things to get better, but that doesn't mean they won't. You gotta be determined to get better and allow the time for it. It will be hard, im not gonna lie. It may be one of the hardest things you'll ever do. But you gotta do it dude. Not just for you but for those in your life. Your family and friends would be devistated if you were gone. They wouldn't move on. Nobody can forget such a tragedy, ever. Time goes on but the hurt never gets better or goes away. They love you Cassidy. I know you love them. Please don't do that to them. Don't do it to yourself. If you wanna talk, im here. Send me a PM.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: I give up - January 22nd 2012, 09:45 PM

The person above me, Olivia, she knows what she's talking about. There is a reason why all 3 of us are here. Maybe we don't know why, maybe we aren't meant to know why. But there is a reason.

Closed Thread