TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Unhappy Im Sick of My Life - January 22nd 2012, 10:59 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I cant be Happy, I went on my First date yestorday n then today He Dumps me! I had to tell him something tat needed to come out before we did it. I have something tat if i dont tell them before we do it then it counts as me Puttin his Life at Risk but the Point is ITS NOT SERIOUS!!!! He took it the Wrong way. He Promised before i Told him wat i have n He didnt answer me for an Hour n n Finally did n Told me he didnt want to Put his Life at Risk wen Its Not my Fault for wat i have. Its my Real Moms Fault She Transmitted from her to Me before i was Born. Now im Stuck w/ it n Im never going to have a BF tat will take me for Who i am!!! Ive been Crying n Sick all day. All i want to do is End my Life. Im So Sick of MY LIFE it Aint Funny!!!! Now i have to Worry bout wat i Have everytime i am W/ a Guy n if i tell them n See wat Their Reactions are!!! WHY ME???? I want to be DEAD!!!

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Im Sick of My Life - January 22nd 2012, 11:06 PM

Hey hum I'm sorry things seem so low right now. Things will get better and you will find a guy that will love you for who you are. <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
tracey1212 Offline
thehelpfulone
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tracey

Smile Re: Im Sick of My Life - January 22nd 2012, 11:24 PM

hey sweety,
i hope that you are feeling better. i had that happen to me too, i know that it may seem like i have had a bunch of crapp, happen to me, but the only good thing that comes out of it is the simple fact that i can be there for others that have had to go thru the same thing as i did.
im not an expert at giving advice but it sure feels good to be able to help someone else out, and know that i may have saved them anoher day, or hour, or even miniute.
idk what kind of 'disease' or STD that your mom passed to you, but i know how it feels to live with something that you know that you cant get ride of.
I wasnt born with anything, or at least thats what my biological mother vtells me. I dont really know her that well, she ma have lied to me but anyways i just cant figure that out.
I was raped when i was 16 years old, he was my bf and we didnt get tested before we had oral that first time, and he never told me that he had anything wrong with him, you know a std or anything... but the night i went over to his house without my parents knowing, he raped me, i was scared to tell bc i wasnt suposeto leave the house that night and they would have to make a big deal of it.
but 2.5 years later i went to go get a female pap and i got bad results. i dont even remember if i had had a bad one before or not, but neways if i did i didnt know; i found out that i had an uncourable STD and that if i had sex with a guy i had to tell him and be careful not to give it to him
it wasnt your fault, and it wasnt mine that we have these things, but we MUST remember that we are lovable. we will find that one person that likes us for us, and not judge bc they dont care what we have been through....
JUST KNOW ITS NOT THE END AND YOU WILL FIND THAT RIGHT PERSON!!
(i hope that you can pull through it, and just remember that any man/boy that canmt accept you for you, isn't worth a miniute of your time.)

Tracey A.
-life is not about waiting for what you want, but going out and seeking/finding what you need.

The truth about life: you only get one!!!

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
  Send a message via Yahoo to tracey1212 Send a message via Skype™ to tracey1212 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Im Sick of My Life - January 23rd 2012, 12:30 AM

Im so sorry hun=( I promise you though, there IS someone for you out there. There is going to be a boy who comes walking into your life when you least expect it, that will love you for who you are and nothing less. He'll be your everything and he will treat you right. Who knows, that guy may be in your life right now without you knowing it. Don't give up dude. And you know what, its okay to not have a bf right now. It really is. Im 17, just a little bit younger than you, and I have never had a bf and I don't think i'll get one till i'm in collage. There's plenty of time to have bfs dude. Don't let that bring you down. And if ANY guy won't be with you because you won't have sex with them, that isn't love. That isn't meant to be. You are supposed to do that type of thing WHEN you are in a serious relationship and when both people really want to do it. It isnt a mark of being someone's gf. If you don't want to do it, you shouldn't have to. And your bf should respect that.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Re: Im Sick of My Life - January 24th 2012, 12:44 AM

Thanx Yall for your Help! I kno its Hard for me n I just cant seem to get better. Im Tryin my Best.

Im Sorry tracey1212 I Hope me n U can find da right Man in our Life!!!! I give u Hope n Me 2...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
ms.right Offline
ms.right
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: mr.right

Re: Im Sick of My Life - January 24th 2012, 09:08 PM

My dad told me once when i was close to ending my life its better to be living and depressed than to be just dead in the ground with no life.There are people that have the same thing you have and you could find one that will not be afraid to love you.or you could find someone who will love you for who you are.
  Send a message via AIM to ms.right  
Closed Thread