TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gavriella Yael

Exclamation All I Can Think Of... - January 27th 2012, 12:46 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

All i can think of is life itself. Why does it have to be so cruel. Why was Earth even created if there was so much suffering. I suffer everyday. I withstand the yelling, the fighting, the pain. I don't understand any of it. Why don't i just die already. Isn't that the best way to end pain, suffering, and make it stop. All i want is pain to stop, to cease. Soon i will be ceased as well as the pain. Some people might as well think good riddance. Some might cry and weep over me. It depends what i do but in the end, it will be over. Soon the war will end, just as it should be. My place in this world is taking up room. Im as useless as a piece of junk.
  Send a message via Yahoo to nostalgic_daydreamer Send a message via Skype™ to nostalgic_daydreamer 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: All I Can Think Of... - January 27th 2012, 04:49 AM

Penny,
You have no need to die. No one would think of it as good riddance. Most people would be heartbroken. You not useless at all.
I know it may be hard to believe this now, but the truth is life gets better i promise you. It always gets better. I suggest you make a list of things that make you happy or reasons to be alive. It helped me. It may take a while but your life will get better.

Im sorry you are in so much pain. I hope things will get better for you. Just take life 1 day at a time. Don't think about the past or bad things about the future. Always live in the present.
I don't know why people suffer, i just wish i could make it stop. Not a lot of people actually deserve it. You for sure don't.
Im here if you ever need to talk. Don't ever hesitate to PM me.

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: All I Can Think Of... - January 27th 2012, 09:10 PM

hey there. I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. I sometimes finding myself asking the same question, especially in my worst moments. But truth be told if you help yourself, get help and work hard, you can get through this horrible time. Depression is managable and even curable. There is a way out. It's not like cancer at it's worst, these are ways out of this and like i said you can and will get there if you work hard and if you're determined and truth be told as unpleasent as this is for you right now, you're going to learn a lot from it. Like understandingn life isn't always easy, that you have to put a lot me hard work and time in to things to get to where you want to be, even gaining courage and strength and being thankful and appriciating the small things in life. You might even want to take your experience and use that combined with professional training and help others in the future. There is so much to live for. You have your whole life ahead me you so set yourself goals and aim high because you're more than capable of getting there. If you feel you need help then don't be afraid to reach out for it. You can do this. Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread