TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
Senior TeenHelper

Name: George

Feeling Horrible. - January 27th 2012, 10:16 PM

I feel like a piece of shit. My mom's angry at me. She just came into my room and lectured me. Lectured me on forgetting the dishes, and shit. She doesn't get it. I'm never perfect enough for her. There is always something I could be doing better. She's complaining and I can hear her, and I just feel like shit. I will never. Ever. be perfect enough for anyone.

I fight to keep my grades on top, I fight to not be a whiny crying mess, I fight my hardest not to need anyone because no one needs me.

It's so stressful trying to keep my grades up all the time. I'm slipping. My last two work sheets for math just keep getting worse. I don't get why I give a shit, I'll never reach for my dreams of being a writer when I still seem like an english second language person (news flash! I only speak english!)

It doesn't work, because here I am, crying, whinying, online. No matter how much I try, I'll never be able to detatch myself from people that won't hurt me. I just... I'm weak.

I just need someone to tell me that it's okay. That it's all okay. But no one can because nothing is ever okay.

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cuttergirl17 Offline
Average Joe

Name: No one

Re: Feeling Horrible. - January 27th 2012, 10:53 PM

Hey George, its sounds like u and me have a lot of the same feelings. My parents yell at me every time I do one little thing wrong n so I'm fighting all the time to be as perfect as I can be. When I get a a- they asked why I didn't get an a, they don't care if everyone else failed n I did the best because it still isn't good enough. I've been under so much shit n over the past few months it has caused me to start cutting and having suicidal thoughts. All I can so is look forward to the future and look forward to all the things I want in life. I too want to be a writer and people tell me. Won't be able to do it, well I want to prove them wrong and in order to do that I must live I have to make everything ok... I think u and I should talk so please pm me or add me on skype..alnshessogone everything will be ok

(#3 (permalink)) Old
George^^ Offline
Hi :D
Senior TeenHelper

Name: George

Re: Feeling Horrible. - January 27th 2012, 11:14 PM

Thanks for the comment. I haven't been hassled that bad, But if I get bad grades, I try to hide it... (Ah. Wrong thing, not that a- is a bad grade, it's better than I'm doing in math!) ^^ Go for it. I don't think I can do it because I can't seem to write good enough.

^^' Truth be it, I am a fickle person when it comes to feelings (Like I change fast, and it's the littlest things), and my mom bought ice cream (and chocolate sauce) and I was like "Forget you being bitchy! This is fucking awesome!" .... My mom doesn't buy ice cream a whole lot because she's diabetic :P

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not 'cause you're not with me, it's cause you never leave

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Feeling Horrible. - January 28th 2012, 12:20 AM

It IS okay George. Someday, things won't be this way. They will be better. You will be out of that house someday so mom cant yell at you. Someday you'll get better grades. Someday you will have people in your life (not just online) that treat you better. But please remember, every moment of your life, there is someone who cares about you and loves you. Whether you are aware of it or not. There's still someone. You aren't weak. You are just going through hard times. When people go through hard times, that doesn't make them weak.

Closed Thread