TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ilyasviel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile Thank you so much - January 28th 2012, 03:46 AM

Thank You so much everyone. I have never have anyone to talk to about my problem nobody takes me seriously. All your replies has made me go on a bit further. Your replies may have been the only thing that kept me further. I really wished I knew you all in real life. I really have no friends on school except for one person who I frequently buys a pack of smoke and mostly chat around. We would occasionally chat but he really does not believe in my problems. Nobody believes in my problems. I used to have childhood friends but nowadays they just spend their days off drinking and loafing around. Even they do not believe in my problems. I always thought that family were last. I always thought they were my last resort but now I think not. The least person who I always believe that will never forsake me has left me. I have lost all hope. An ideal world is impossible. I really don't deserve this. I've never argued with anyone not even my parents. My grades have been above average. I don't have any vices except smoking. I never had any personal bad habit. many people have this but yet why am I punished. I always believe in God but now I am certain that he hates me. I should have never been born in the first place. I was broken physically in the first place God should have forsaken me at my birth rather than being played at. This life has no meaning. Nothing is interesting anymore it is just full of pain. Everyone are fake. Dreams will just be a temporary reason for this absurd world. Nobody would miss me I doubt anyone who reads have read this would be and even if the only person who would probably miss me which is my parents i am pretty sure that after a year they'll comeback normally after all people need to adjust and get back to reality. I don't think my friends will miss me I was pretty much off present anyway. But I have grown tired. Nothing really matters much so why have I been trying so hard. I have tried everything yet it all worsens. This world have been hell so it'll probably not matter much. Still, I would like to thank everyone. I hope everyone would have a better life. Thank you so much.
It was really fun reading and posting with you.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Re: Thank you so much - January 28th 2012, 03:59 AM

I'm not quite sure what to think of this thread. I'm glad that we have helped you here on TH. But, I get the sense that this was a goodbye. If you're thinking of killing yourself, please don't do it. Whether you choose to believe it or not, there are people that will miss you. I'm sorry that you have been struggling through so much -- no one should have to deal with hardships alone. But, there is a reason for you to keep living. Don't believe me? Please look at this website. It helped me so much and I'm hoping that it does the same for you.

I truly hope that you make the choice to continue living. If you do, please feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to. I will ALWAYS be here to listen. Stay safe.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Thank you so much - January 28th 2012, 05:34 AM

Agree with Sammi. Please don't kill yourself. You don't deserve that! You don't deserve to be facing so much hardship, yes. But you also don't deserve to die. Nobody deserves that. You are young, you have a lot of time ahead of you. A lot of precious time you could never get back if you were to go. People WOULD notice if you were gone, they'd be devastated. Your family would not recover. God doesn't hate you. He would have never brought you into this world if he did. There's a reason why you are here, there's a reason why everyone is here. And until we fulfill that reason, we don't leave. And you know something else? You're lucky. You're lucky because you are living. my mother's cousin died when he was only 3. You know how? He was outside playing in the front yard and a plane literally fell straight out of the sky onto him. It was a true freak accident. He never got past 3 years old. He never went to school, never made friends, never went to prom, got married, or had kids of his own. He'd never know what thats like. You have the opportunity to do that. Be happy that you do. Sometimes, people don't know how much they have. You have more right now than my mother's cousin could ever have. You have your WHOLE life. He had 3 years. So despite all the hard things that have happened to you, think about how lucky you are to even BE here. To have family, food, a roof over your head, just anything.

Closed Thread