TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
13reasonswhy Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Cassidy

My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 03:18 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

A section from my note. Do I need help?

Life is crazy. I think we all know that by now. It takes you through a journey, maybe good, maybe bad. Either way we all die sometime. We all get turned to ashes or buried under the ground eventually. So whats the point?
Through this letter, which I assure you, will be long, you will see my journey, my path, my eyes. *little bit later* Let this sink in, you might not want to hear this story, but you're going to hear it anyways. Its the story of my life.

Do I need help? It goes on for a good 8 pages. I want to die

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Re: My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 03:32 AM

Cassidy, your life is worth so much. Ending it now would be a shame. It would be the end of a life that hasn't really had the chance to begin. I know we've never spoken. I hope to change that, if you'll let me. But, let me tell you that your life is worth more than what you make it out to be. That's coming from a stranger. Imagine what the people who truly know you would have to say. I'd like to encourage you to check out this website. Please, just give it a read. Feel free to message me if you want to talk about the link, your thoughts, or anything else. Be safe, please.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 03:36 AM

Cassidy, please go look at my other post on your other topic. And also PLEASE listen to Sammi. She knows what she's talking about. You DON'T deserve to die.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 06:13 AM

Cassidy. Please don't go suicide. You should be thankful you are alive.
I must admit, sometimes I do think about suicide, but then I'm like "What about my family...? What will they do?" This will concern people.
Please don't Cassidy. It's horrible to leave the world this way.

I hate that I love you so much! You don't even notice me :[ I try to move on... but I can't.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lumos. Offline
Used to be Don'tForget
I can't get enough

Name: Dionna

Re: My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 02:48 PM

Please don't commit suicide. Your family would be heartbroken, and devestated. There is so much to live for in life. I know it may be hard to believe this now, but the truth is life gets better i promise you. It always gets better. I suggest you make a list of things that make you happy or reasons to be alive. It helped me. It may take a while but your life will get better.

Im sorry you are in so much pain. I hope things will get better for you. Just take life 1 day at a time. Don't think about the past or bad things about the future. Always live in the present.
I think you might want to talk to someone about this. Someone you trust. It could help. Its gonna be hard, but it'll help in the long run. I hope this helped.
Best of luck to you. <3

From day one I talked about getting out
But not forgetting about
How all my worst fears are letting out
He said, "Why put a new address on the same old loneliness?"
When breathing just passes the time
Until we all just get old and die
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lumos. 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
craz33me Offline
because...cats.
I've been here a while

Name: Ciara(:

Re: My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 03:18 PM

You are an amazing person, your life is worth living. I know it may not seem like it, but it is.
If you need ANYTHING feel free to contact me..

A beautiful thing is never perfect.

Send a message via Skype™ to craz33me 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lucas

Re: My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 04:09 PM

Just keep holding on Cassidy. Push forward, don't let what's going on ruin you. Good things will come your way

(#8 (permalink)) Old
blumemusik♫ Offline
~Savvy?
I've been here a while

Name: Kate

Re: My suicide note - January 31st 2012, 05:09 PM

You're asking if you need help. Honestly? If you're seriously considering suicide, that alone shows that yes you do need help. The fact that you wrote an 8 page suicide note is further proof. I'd definitely advise you to talk to someone about this. You're not alone.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: My suicide note - February 1st 2012, 09:30 PM

I have been over this with you jk. But seriously, you DO need help. I know you are talking to your counselor. Would it be possible to go to a doctor about this? Maybe you have depression. These are not normal thoughts to be having . I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, and I hope you can get some help with it. <3

You believe there's somewhere else
Where it's easier than this
And you see outside yourself
And you buy the hole you'll fill
-Foo Fighters

(#10 (permalink)) Old
icegirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Anonymous

Re: My suicide note - February 1st 2012, 10:54 PM

I've definitely had thoughts like that, too. I've even been close to the edge, maybe still am. But I've made it this far by focusing on things I like, throwing myself into it. If you like sports, I suggest you throw yourself into them. The same thing applies for art, music, writing, cooking, video games, school, building things, playing with animals, hanging out at social events, whatever you're into. Also, I've always been afraid of talking to adults about this stuff, so what I do is confide in a close friend or, like you are now, chatrooms like this. It seems to help. I hope you feel better. I probably don't know what you're going through, but at the same time, I've had the same types of thoughts. Feel free to message me if you need to, and please don't commit suicide. I know it's extremely annoying when people say how much you have to live for and everything, but there could always be something positive ahead: a dream college or job, a love, anything. So hang in there. I know it's difficult.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
kitkat kati Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kati

Re: My suicide note - February 1st 2012, 11:17 PM

ive had thoughts of suicide before cassidy. i know that life sucks and things always go wrong and you probably constantly feel down and sad like me. i dont know you. you dont know me. you have every right to read this and not listen. but please dont do it. i know its hard to keep going on. but please try. im sure that things will eventually get better, even though you probably think they wont. think about it. everyone that cares about you will be in so much pain if you do. i know what it feels like to have a friend commit suicide. it hurts more than anything else. i dont know you but i care about you. you are a living human being. life may suck, but its life. it has its ups and downs. even though its at its downs and may not feel like its had its ups.... just give it a chance to show you the ups. live longer and give life more time so it can show you the amazing times that it can give you.

Closed Thread