TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
dreamer1234 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Andrea

Don't Know What to do... - February 1st 2012, 01:31 AM

I just don't know what to anymore...I cry everyday for no reason. Last year I switched birth control because they thought it was that, but now I'm starting to think it's something else..i don't know what to do. Some advice please
  Send a message via AIM to dreamer1234 Send a message via MSN to dreamer1234 Send a message via Skype™ to dreamer1234 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Don't Know What to do... - February 1st 2012, 04:32 AM

Im so sorry babe=( I dont know what to say since I don't know exactly whats going on. But I usually tell people to talk to someone about it. It can be anyone, friends, family, school concelers or therapists. Talking even though it can be scary at times, can let off a lot of stress. You just gotta be careful and not tell too many people, just the ones you REALLY trust. Anyways, i'm here if you need me=) Don't be sad babe=(

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Don't Know What to do... - February 1st 2012, 12:03 PM

Hey there. I'm really sorry that you're not feeling too well. Since it's been going on for oppe than several weeks i think it's time to really try and figure out the cause of this to help you find ways to feel better and to get any help if you need or want it. I don't know what birth control you were on although it's that it was changed to try and help your mood. I'm sorry that this didn't seem to make a difference. What birth control are you on now? Is it possible that this could still be a factor? I woul suggrt you talking to your doctor. Explain how you have been feeling to them and maybe ask if it could be any thing to do with the birth control that you're on. Talk about other possible factors too. Has these ever in your life been soothing traumatic happened to you which could be affecting you? It might be that you have a chemical imbalance. This is where your brain isn't producing enough serotonin ect which is why anti-depresents are prescribed because they help increase the level of the chemical in your brain resulting in a better mood. Thearpy is often offered as well as medication. However if you don't go on anti-depresents you can still look into therapy so that you have someone to talk about what's going on, how you are feeling and so that you can find ways and learn to manage with how you're feeling as well as preventing relapse in the future. Just remember you can beat this so keep on fighting it. I hope this helps. Take care. Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread