TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Kayla Christine.

Me. - February 4th 2012, 12:54 AM

I'm constantly feeling down, Feeling like no one cares, that I don't matter, always having negative thoughts,fighting the need to cry, always pretending like everythings okay.

I do not know what to do, I do not know what to say, Everything I feel stays within me because I do not have the guts to say it to anyone, I can type all I want and it still will not be all out. People tell me it will be okay, and that they love me, that they care. That everything will be okay soon, To stay strong, And honestly IT DOESN'T HELP ME AT ALL, I feel like they are lying to me, that I am nothing and that they are only telling me this to keep me here, It doesnt help me, It only makes me feel worse and worse.

Look at picture below.
forums/f11-depression-suicide/att1713-depression-jpg

(#2 (permalink)) Old
stefanie_m Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Stefanie Michelle

Re: Me. - February 4th 2012, 12:58 AM

Hey Kayla, I just wanted to let you know that if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here.
PM me any time, and I'll answer ASAP. I know life is tough, and it's hard, and honestly it just sucks, but I promise I won't sugarcoat anything.
It may not all 'get better' magically overnight or even in a month or two.
But knowing you have support and someone to reach out to in those difficult times...
THAT is what helps make a positive recovery.
Remember, PM if you need anyone. I'm here for you!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Me. - February 4th 2012, 01:06 AM

Hey there. I honestly think that it's really great that you've come to us for some support. It sounds like you're feeling really rough right now and p.m sorry that you're feeling this way. Self positive talk can be such a healer and i think you need to really try and work on it. CBT can be useful to help you learn how to change your thought process which night be beneficial for you. You can do this through therapy but you can also buy self help books too. I don't know if this is simply the way you feel or whether something has made you feel this way but if it has i just wanted to let you know that you're more than welcome to talk to us about it. We're always here for you. Keep fighting. Jessie x

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Me. - February 4th 2012, 01:24 AM

You have the same name as my very best friend=) Im sorry this is happening to you=( But you know, the people that are saying things will be okay and stuff, they are right. I can't tell you WHEN they will be okay, but someday they will be. Seriously, your life will not be the same in 20 years. Even in 3 years. You will have changed and be who you are for life. And you are young, haven't even begun to live yet. There are so many things you can do in your life that you'd miss out on. And yes, oh yes. Your family and friends do care and they would be devastated if you were gone. I have a friend who lost her best friend (not to suicide but to illness) about 4 years ago. She's STILL dealing with his death. Mourns him everyday and on the anniversary, she is hysterical and its heartbreaking to see that. See, when such tragities happen to people, they can't get over it. It stays with them forever, a horrid memory they wish they could erase. Its like a curse almost and I bet if you were in their shoes and you lost one of them, the feeling would be unimaginable. What I believe is, every one has a reason as to why they are here, why they exist. We aren't supposed to know that reason, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. What if your reason for being here was to change someone's life in a big way? What if it was to save someone? Then what if you weren't here to save them? When someone dies, it effects more lives than just one. Its a whole bigger picture than people think it is. Just nobody takes the time to think it over.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Lost One
Not a n00b

Name: Shively

Re: Me. - February 4th 2012, 01:40 AM

fight it. its that simple. be like the irish and keep your fighting spirit.

We...are not alone. Not until we choose to be. Choose your fate. Defy life and become your own. Don't conform.

Closed Thread