TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Depression and Suicide (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/)
-   -   Triggering (Suicide): I need help. Now. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/t94321-i-need-help-now/)

youatemypeanut February 4th 2012 05:11 AM

I need help. Now.

I'm about ready to kill myself.
I'm useless and I really have nothing going for me.
I'm a failure.
I am a huge fuck up. A huge mistake. No point anymore.

Funandnice February 4th 2012 05:12 AM

Re: I need help. Now.

Please don't kill yourself! You have so much to live for! Send me a PM if you want to talk

minniemouseprincess February 4th 2012 05:19 AM

No you're not Angela, like funandnice said, you have a TON to live for. If you wanna talk, PM me.

minniemouseprincess February 4th 2012 05:20 AM

Here's 2 hotline numbers you can also call.

1-800-784-2433 and 1-800-273-8255

youatemypeanut February 4th 2012 05:22 AM

I don't. I have nothing to live for. Nothing at all.

minniemouseprincess February 4th 2012 05:26 AM

You have EVERYTHING to live for. What about your family? Your friends? They'd be devistated if you were gone. They wouldn't recover. I have a friend who lost her best friend 4 years ago. She mourns him everyday. Falls totally apart on the anniversary. I don't want to see that happen to another person ever. People don't move on from such horrific events. They can't forget them, no matter how much they want to. You have a purpose here, whether you know it or not. Everyone has a reason as to why we are here. We aren't supposed to know, but that doesn't mean there is no reason. Angela, what if your reason was to save someone else from suicide? What if your reason was to change someone's life? What happens to that person if you're not there? One death, it changes more than 1 life.

MusicIsEverything February 4th 2012 01:56 PM

We love you <3 Please don't kill yourself. You have so many things in the future you would not want to miss... Please don't do it.

Lumos. February 4th 2012 04:23 PM

Angela,
Please don't you have so much to live for. Don't you want a future? If you kill yourself you won't have a future. I care and so do many other people. You should call one of the hotlines that Julia gave you. They can help. Have you ever told anyone you feel this way? Please think over everything. <3

bitesize February 10th 2012 10:01 PM

Hey love, please hold on. If you give up now you won't give things a chance to get better, and things will always get better, even if that seems impossible. Please keep going.xxx

Eyes on Fire-Xx February 11th 2012 12:16 AM

I know it seems bad, but hold on. We're all here for you :hug: