TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shadow artist Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

What to do? - February 4th 2012, 09:40 AM

Hi ive been thinking about suicide for a while ive tried it about 16 times, different ways and different reasons, all relating back to the fact that I dont want to live, then again lately ive been weighing it up and I think it is seriously my best choice, i barely have any friends, im always depressed, but i never ask for help because i know it will depress everyone, utterly destroy my family and also hurt me deeply because all that happens is people get shocked and hurt and then end up saying bad things to me, or try to help and I feel sorry for making them feel worse off, as well as the fact that the only people who matter to me I barely ever get to see, and Im sick of talking to them by internet means because really, words dont really help when you want to jump off a building, im sick of hurting and im sick of pain, i just want to get it all to go away, but then again nothing will, even the slight moments of happiness are trashed the moment afterwards by something else, so why keep fighting everyday, if i can barely even see a light in the never ending darkness, Im thinking of writing a suicide note, and trying again, I hope it doesnt work but im not going to lie i dont really mind how it ends i just want to try and die again. . . .

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Sparrow Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What to do? - February 4th 2012, 10:11 AM

please don't, Your a friend and you've pulled me out and helped me so many times, you understand where others don't please,please,please, don't thats all i can say i won't do what everyone else says. You are a friend please.

Calm, relaxed, confident, and happy

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: What to do? - February 4th 2012, 12:54 PM

Please don't do this to yourself. We would miss you . Things will get better for you, this pain doesn't last forever.

You believe there's somewhere else
Where it's easier than this
And you see outside yourself
And you buy the hole you'll fill
-Foo Fighters

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: What to do? - February 4th 2012, 07:13 PM

Please don't hun=( Talk to us, we'll help you out of this.

Closed Thread