TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Char

Exclamation There's no point in carrying on. - February 4th 2012, 01:03 PM

My life isn't so great. Most people like to sit and reminisce about how great their life was as a child. But for me, I just have to live seeing these images in my head of things that happened when I was younger. My childhood wasn't fantastic and I'd tell you all the things that happened but what's the point...no one would give a shit. I have to live suffering from SPD (Split Personality Disorder), Trichotillomania and Chronic Depression. I can't have a decent relationship because of those things. I can't for one fucking damn minute be happy with myself or my life. I can't just appreciate what "life" has given me. What has it given me? Fuck all...just constant grief. Why should I appreciate something that is so cruel? I'm starting to hate everything, I'm sick of the world. I'm a failure. I'm a low-life, creep, freak of nature and I deserve to die. I'm slowly damaging my liver with the amount of pain killers I take for no reason. I'm slowly going insane. I can't take this anymore. I've actually come to the end of the road...what's the point in sticking around. Good bye, cruel mother fuckin' world.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: There's no point in carrying on. - February 4th 2012, 01:08 PM

Please don't do this.... Things WILL get better. You do not deserve to die, you deserve to LIVE! Whatever it is that you're going through, I know it can hurt like hell. But it's not worth dying for. So please, please do not kill yourself.

You believe there's somewhere else
Where it's easier than this
And you see outside yourself
And you buy the hole you'll fill
-Foo Fighters

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: There's no point in carrying on. - February 4th 2012, 07:17 PM

You can't be happy if you don't try looking for the positive things in your life. These things aren't always big things, but you gotta try and find them. It could be something as little as just seeing a friend one day. You gotta try to find the little bit of light in everything. I see that you've been through a lot of horrible stuff, terrible stuff. You can't let life knock you down though. Nothings worth dying for. Your family and friends need you. And maybe someday somebody you don't even know will need you.

Closed Thread