TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

How do I even handle this - February 8th 2012, 05:24 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

This week so far is just going so bad. One I lost two friends to suicide one being a part of TH another my friend Nicole who pushed me when I needed it. Second one of my friends is feeling suicidal and I don't know how to help her. Three my other friend lost her dad today in a car crash. Me I'm about to have a mental break down I just can't take it I'm so stressed and I feel depressed and suicidal and my anti depressants dose was lowered so that's not helping I turned to SH and I know it's not the answer but I can't take it why can they give up and not me I want to be in heaven with my beat friend Miwa, my friend Lauren, Peter, Nicole and my family I have lost I have lost numerous friends to suicide why do they get to give up I just want to give up to.

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: How do I even handle this - February 8th 2012, 06:39 AM

I'm SO, SO sorry hun=( But here's the thing, You HAVE been through some awful stuff. You must miss all your friends terribly. And I know if I lost my best friend, i'd want to die and prob try to die too. But the thing is, you have to live. You have to. You have to live for her. She wouldn't want you to take the same path she did. If she could take it back, I bet she would have. She's always gonna love you and she's always gonna be with you. She never left in that way. And that goes for all your friends. But please stay for them, they would want this. They'd want you to live a long and happy life. Think of how you feel now and how awful it would be for your family and other friends to feel the same if you were gone. Thats miserable stuff and thats a feeling nobody would wish on anyone. I'm not gonna say you will ever heal from this or that it will get easier because it won't. That hurt will remain forever because it does for anyone who loses people so close to them. But you won't feel the exact same way you do RIGHT now forever. That part yes, in some ways will get better. It just really doesn't feel like it right now. I think you should be getting therapy since you suffered so many loses recently and one loss of a single friend is horribly traumatic. I would ether go to the school counceler or tell mom and dad that you need to be seeing someone for a while. Oh! And about your friend who is feeling suicidal, speaking from experience, go to the school counceler imediantly and tell him/her. Its VERY important that you do this because obviously her life is on the line. You could be saving her life. Please don't forget this okay? Tell the counceler ASAP. Thats the only way you can help her right now besides just being there for her. You can talk to me whenever you'd like.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: How do I even handle this - February 8th 2012, 06:49 AM

Thanks Hun <3

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: How do I even handle this - February 9th 2012, 01:00 AM

sure=) You are welcome to message me anytime you'd like=)

Closed Thread