TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

it's all resurfacing. - February 9th 2012, 05:16 AM

everything i've tried to deny in the last year of my life, everything i convinced myself i was over, every "issue" that i had, i put to the back of my mind and made myself believe that it didn't matter, that it didn't need solved because i could ignore it....and i did ignore it. i hid myself from it, i had a positive attitude...and i basically "faked it until i made it." but now it's all coming back....everything that happened throughout my life that i have confronted, all of the negative feelings, the hurt and the pain that i've kept locked inside...it's all surfacing again...i can't handle it. i don't know what to do about it....i'm scared to talk about...i always say that i will...then i was turn to a lighter conversation....i don't know how to work through stuff like this...i'm scared to let people in, i'm scared to get close to people, i'm scared of life....my friend was right i have to be able to talk about it and let go of it somehow...but i don't know how.

why does everything have to fall apart, right when i thought i have normalcy for a chage. ):

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: it's all resurfacing. - February 9th 2012, 05:30 AM

I'm sorry babe=( Do you wanna talk about it? It can be on here or over PM, doesn't matter. I won't judge, have had a LOT of experience. Have pretty much heard it all=)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Singer180 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Basel

Re: it's all resurfacing. - February 9th 2012, 06:40 AM

Talking is probably one of the most vulnerable points for anyone because it's a direct passage into what you're thinking and feeling (assuming your'e being honest). It can be tough, but you have to believe in a better tomorrow and want to get better. If you need someone else to talk to you, I offer my assistance as well. It's always easier to talk to someone online because you'll probably never have to see them or talk to them again if you so choose. I hope you feel better

Closed Thread